- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- The crowded centre-left (Joe Otten)
- How would Jeremy Corbyn actually lead the Labour party? (Paul Walter)
- The Glass Ceiling Is Higher, Not Broken (Rebecca Plenderleith)
- Thursday reading
- 8 points about the Lib Dem honours - and one member I'm ashamed to be associated with
- There isn't a migration crisis - only a migration opportunity
- The Weeping Time
- ALDC at Conference: Summary
- Lib Dems call for TfGM to Get Me There by Christmas
- Social categorisation
- Closure of Bridgend Law Court is bad for the administration of justice
- But the philistines will build on our green spaces anyway!!!!!!!
- Those new Liberal Democrat peers in full
- Stevo 27th Aug - 9:51pm
To democratise the political and economic realm so that everyone can fulfill their potential. Also, the Adam Smith Institute is crazy.
- Stevo 27th Aug - 9:42pm
Let's think of an analogous argument: There is loads of competition in the MP3 player market. There is much less competition for minicab companies. Therefore,...
- Stevo 27th Aug - 9:34pm
How many are working class? Non-Oxbridge or Russell Group?
- Stevo 27th Aug - 9:30pm
It's a joke that we're even participating in this rotten system. Don't nominate any more and fight to elect the Lords and scrap the honours...
- Sesenco 27th Aug - 9:10pm
I see danger lurking round the corner. It has been widely stated that during the last Parliament unelected peers had too much influence over how...
- Simon Shaw 27th Aug - 8:57pm
@Will "The undemocratic unelected Lords do not represent the people of Scotland so they should be mindful to keep their noses out of Scotlands business."...