- WATCH: Hillary accept the Democratic nomination for President (Caron Lindsay)
- Wikipedia “edit-a-thon” on Liberal History (Janet Berridge)
- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- Hinkley Point C and the UK renewables industry
- A Song for Saturday: The Connells - '74-'75
- Thank you for this simple but powerful representation of what can be achieved so simply.
- The Blood is the Life for 30-07-2016
- Tim Farron reselected
- Light in the Darkest Hour: Hands Across the Ocean
- Less eye-catching than recruiting new members, Lib Dems doing really well at keeping older members
- Volunteering events - August 2016 #takepridedundee
- Interesting Links for 30-07-2016
- Will Labour MPs set up their own party if Corbyn wins?
- paul barker 30th Jul - 3:00pm
I enjoyed reading those comments that engaged withe actual MU proposals, for or against. Not so much those that attacked some other version they had...
- Belinda Brooks-Gordo 30th Jul - 2:55pm
Janet, this is a great idea. Good luck with it. I am looking forward to reading the contribution that Liberal women have played as editathons...
- Hannah Bettsworth 30th Jul - 2:52pm
I loved that she quoted Lin-Manuel Miranda in the 'seeds you never get to see' line. Hillary is such a Hamilton fan and it makes...
- petermartin2001 30th Jul - 1:43pm
@ Steven Rose Euro is an invention that mostly benefits Germany by making their goods and services competitive whilst making those from poorer Eurozone countries...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Jul - 1:27pm
It looks like Elaine is doing great work. I don't know the complete demographics of Popular and Limehouse, even though I used to live there,...
- petermartin2001 30th Jul - 1:25pm
@Little Jackie Paper Many of us would love some German Ordoliberalism here in the UK Why? Ordoliberalism is predicated on the idea that a successful...