- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: Blast from the Past: Wisdom from the old Liberal Party
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Opinion: Housing is the cost of living crisis (Sara Scarlett)
- Opinion: Devolved Power and the Problem of Accountability (Maria Pretzler)
- Welfare reform: enough of the stick, time for the carrot (Gareth Wilson)
- Interesting times in German Liberal politics
- Great email campaigning
- Replying to SLF blog on OMOV
- Conference Voting Reps and "OMOV"
- Democracy for sale.
- Better Together : Strength in our Union
- Tim Farron: President's Update (September)
- The Blood is The Life 17-09-2014
- Foxland Road Islamic Centre holds open day
- The mostly unremarked upon spectre of sectarianism hanging over the Scottish referendum
- Reg Yeates 17th Sep - 2:16pm
Hi Lester, I appreciate that point. My concern though is that we should balance all those within the 'label' of Equalities and Diversity in the...
- Pegasus 17th Sep - 1:53pm
Sadiq Khan and Chuka Umunna are not a result of any zipping/bame shortlist, they're locals in areas with a large BAME population (I live in...
- JohnTilley 17th Sep - 1:51pm
Not sure who has been briefing Shirley. Her attack on the SNP for centralising things in Edinburgh at the expense of the rest of Scotland...
- Lester Holloway 17th Sep - 1:31pm
@Simon McGrath - the first thing is that apart from Parmjit Singh Gill for one year we haven't had an MP of colour for about...
- Matthew Huntbach 17th Sep - 1:26pm
Mr Wallace So what you have is a party that stands for different things in different parts of the country, when it gets into national...
- Lester Holloway 17th Sep - 1:19pm
Hi Reg, what I would say about 'tokenism' is that these arguments were had - often vociferously - in Labour over AWS but have pretty...