- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Opinion: Some thoughts on the NHS from a recent patient (William Hobhouse)
- “Is the coalition government doing enough to encourage social mobility?” (Stephen Tall)
- Nick Clegg says coalition “staunch opponents” will work together till 2015 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Referendum debate is a sideshow: the countdown to Britain’s real EU vote starts today (Giles Goodall)
- The Independent View: An invitation to ORGCon 2013: the UK’s leading digital rights conference (Peter Bradwell)
- Faiths Forum statement on Woolwich
- UKIP MEPs vote against tackling tax evasion
- Friends of Magdalen Green
- WestFest 2013 - 9th to 16th June
- Welsh Government more interested in fighting UK counterparts than helping people
- We can be 'listened at' but not 'listened to'...Mathew Hulbert writes for The Guardian!
- Just how open is greater manchester's police and crime commissioner?
- Silence of the lambs and howling of the wolves
- Woolwhich: The counter narrative
- Ealing Council Finds Councillor Dennehy Guilty as Charged For Offensive Blog
- Helen Tedcastle 23rd May - 10:13am
Stephen, this is a very thoughtful piece and I agree with the comment that inequality is the 'big' issue we need to tackle. However, the...
- Meg Crosby 23rd May - 9:37am
You missed out one barrier to excellence; the lack of individual accountability in the NHS. There's a culture of shared responsibility which serves to hide...
- Stuart 23rd May - 9:31am
As always, Giles, an excellent Europe piece. I'd like to back up Dave, Julia and Tony ... that we need clear, pro-European points and arguments;...
- Ann K. 23rd May - 9:19am
I was previously unaware, before the recent debates, of the trans situation. How intrusive and unfair. I could understand if it were allowed as a...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd May - 8:42am
I want to highlight that again: "aided and abetted by aggressive tax planning and tax consultancy firms" What on earth does she think a tax...