- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- ++Stoke on Trent by-election - Lib Dem vote share more than doubles
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- Courtney Barnett: Dead Fox
- Liberal Democrats to fight Tory plans to restrict disability benefits
- Fairtrade Fortnight events at the University of Dundee
- Sefton Rights of Way – Any issues out there?
- Democracy Dies in Darkness: Spotlight and the Trump Presidency
- How Brexit became everything - a "2017" except
- frankie 26th Feb - 12:14pm
@peter Watson The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values...
- Richard Underhill 26th Feb - 12:07pm
The broadcasters need to be more careful about how they achieve balance. A Radio 4 programme "Call Nick Ross" had one guest, billed as an...
- Richard Underhill 26th Feb - 11:50am
When computers crashed the deadline for electoral registration was extended slightly and the Leave side complained. There was an increase of registrations during that short...
- Peter Watson 26th Feb - 11:42am
@frankie "The conversation may change your views and policies or it might lead you to trying to change the opinion of the public." But what...
- Dr Jay 26th Feb - 11:41am
To clarify 64% of REGISTERED VOTERS in the age group 18-24 years voted. A large proportion of would -voters in that age group were not...
- Peter Watson 26th Feb - 11:26am
@Andrew McCaig @Dan Walker @John I am concerned that there might be a confusion between "turnout" (i.e. the proportion of 18-24 years who were registered...