- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Clegg leadership plot: Gove's 'crazy grenade' detonates, briefly, before Tories revert to arguing about Europe
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- Opinion: The same sex marriage bill is not perfect, but Lib Dem MPs should get behind it (Ed Fordham)
- In praise of ‘This House’ (Stephen Tall)
- The Blood is The Life 18-05-2013
- New Planning Application: Heys Road
- The Truth About Benefits
- Liverpool Overhead Railway – Mural on a Crosby warehouse
- Dundee ADHD Parents Support Group
- Dawn today over Newbury - a bit of a murky one!
- Post-16 funding proposals need clarity
- EUling the wheels of big business
- Hearts FC: the end (Friday favourite 108)
- Egglescliffe Library
- jedibeeftrix 18th May - 11:32am
”Jedi, would you make a large capital investment in the UK if you judged there was a significant risk that the UK would leave the...
- Leekliberal 18th May - 11:18am
In the light of the AV referendum the Electoral Reform society is now focussing on a campaign to achieve proportional representation in English and Welsh...
- Caron Lindsay 18th May - 11:17am
Actually, Peter, you might have a point there. I'll bear that in mind in future.
- Stuart Mitchell 18th May - 10:26am
"He makes the point that 7 EU countries already have equal marriage with 3 more likely plus Britain to do so. However, he makes the...
- Greg Foxsmith 18th May - 10:21am
Some good comments about the March in June being too late. There is a demo outside Westminster this Wednesday at 1030 (Par.iament in recess but...