- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Does the Brexit process pose an unavoidable constitutional crisis?
- The Blood is the Life for 24-10-2016
- ALDC Management Committee 2016-2018 Election Results
- Reflections on Witney
- How to control what is said about you online
- How independent was Labour's report into anti-semitism?
- West End Ward Surgeries
- Photopolis : Logie House
- Scapegoating of immigrants
- Batley and Spen by-election
- Paul Walter 24th Oct - 12:57pm
Stevan "Then sell it like that, as a re-run of Departure with more detail, instead of pretending and convincing no-one that it’s a destination question....
- Martin 24th Oct - 12:56pm
Call him what you like (John Peters says 'prat' - evidently oblivious to irony), Tim Farron is right. Apart from objective notification of a "rise...
- nvelope2003 24th Oct - 12:49pm
Michael BG : I could not disagree more. In other Parliamentary by elections there have been poor results, even falls in the vote achieved in...
- Mary Reid 24th Oct - 12:44pm
That pumpkin is quite brilliant!
- Richard Underhill 24th Oct - 12:42pm
Was there an exit poll in Witney? A subsequent analysis would be affected by subsequent news, including the result. A Tory teller in Witney told...
- David Raw 24th Oct - 12:41pm
I'm afraid John Peters and wg are demonstrating the sort of one dimensional thinking and courtesy we have come to expect from Brexiteers. The clue's...