- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Interesting Links for 29-07-2016
- Another day, another Lib Dem council gain on a huge swing
- In safe hands, 250 years of the Liverpool Pilots
- Three songs by the Spencer Davis Group from French TV
- Cornwall UA, Newlyn & Goonhavern- 28th July 2016
- Sutton LB, Carshalton Central- 28th July 2016
- Droitwich TC, West Ward- 28th July 2016
- Wychavon DC, Droitwich West- 28th July 2016
- Haringey LB, Harringay- 28th July 2016
- Newport UA, St Julian's- 28th July 2016
- Denis Mollison 29th Jul - 8:32am
We should be thinking about the actual amount of the state pension, not its rate of increase. The key justification for introducing the triple lock...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 29th Jul - 8:21am
Newfoundland had a two-stage referendum in 1948. Newfoundland, which Includes Labrador on the Canadian mainland had never joined Canada and was a self-governing Dominion prior...
- Andrew McCaig 29th Jul - 7:10am
Bad 3 days of elections for Labour everywhere but Haringey! And Totnes becoming an issue in their civil war.. Meanwhile "where we work we win"...
- Colin 29th Jul - 1:47am
Professor Michael Dougan, Professor of European Law, Liverpool Law School. Contains discussions about among other things how the Vienna Convention applies in this case. It...
- Frank Little 29th Jul - 12:34am
> Let’s hope that these early instincts inform her actions in office. Norman Tebbitt was once on a picket line (allegedly) - well, he was...
- Tim13 29th Jul - 12:30am
Caron What you don't mention in the Carshalton case is that it is what ALDC describes as a "tricky defence" in difficult circumstances.