- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Interesting email from COMPASS
- My column in this weeks Visiter
- Standing Up for Sandgate High Street Shops
- Disabled Parking Bays Consultation
- M58 Motorway – Beware yobs are chucking bricks at vehicles off bridges!
- Lydiate – Leeds Liverpool Canal – Are You Getting Ready for Winter?
- Lydiate and how it will be policed in future
- Six Quick Sci-Fi Stories
- Update: health and phone
- Ten Takeaways from Witney
- wg 26th Oct - 4:03pm
Parliamentary democracy disappeared when the Lisbon Treaty was foisted upon the UK - if there ever was such a thing.
- Simon Shaw 26th Oct - 3:52pm
@David Raw So, are you implying that you and all the Lib Dems you know have "always campaigned" against a third runway at Heathrow? Perhaps...
- Meg Thomas 26th Oct - 3:29pm
I am 100% in favour. It will take away the stigma overnight Truly progressive and liberal
- John Peters 26th Oct - 3:23pm
I expect your elected representatives will give Brexit just as much consideration as they did CETA.
- Richard Underhill 26th Oct - 3:11pm
After a Formula 1 race they play the national anthem of the winning driver, often a Brit such as Lewis Hamilton, previously other Brits. I...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Oct - 3:10pm
Parliament can be just as oppressive and undemocratic as referendums. Parliament doesn't have a divine right, it has the rights we give it and people...