- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Some thoughts for the day after the vote before
- On Alex Salmond's departure, walking on eggshells and Clackmannanshire (check spelling - Ed)
- Freedom from (fear of) national debt - a short book by Frank Newman well worth a read
- Liverpool's Opposition Leaders Unite in call for a Constitutional Convention for City Region
- Not often I welcome the departure of someone from the party, but...
- Tory councillors behaving badly
- A vote for #BetterTogether is not a vote for more devolution... #indyref
- Macroeconomic policy and the optimal destruction of vampires
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more?
- Scottish Independence Referendum: six reflections
- Jayne Mansfield 19th Sep - 6:43pm
@Matthew Huntbach. Who allowed this to happen? How many have fought as hard as you to prevent the current surreal situation where people like Nigel...
- David-1 19th Sep - 6:35pm
@Joe Otten: " I was at a meeting once where a speaker insisted on speaking a united Nordic hybrid language" Do you remember who the...
- Robin Bennett 19th Sep - 6:27pm
When I had dealings with him over 25 years ago, Alex Salmond impressed me as a genuine, friendly guy without a trace of arrogance. Of...
- Richard S 19th Sep - 6:25pm
If a mainstream party doesn't offer English voters financial equality a non-mainstream one will.
- Richard S 19th Sep - 6:24pm
@Igor S - or alternatively we could stop apologising for being English and stop bribing people to stay with us who don't see themselves as...
- David Evershed 19th Sep - 6:20pm
A starting point is the implementaion of Lib Dem policy on localism and the EU subsidiarity policy which we support.