- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Clegg opens up his "fairly thick Black Book" of Lib Dem plans blocked by the Tories - but is it enough?
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Why you need to register for Liberal Democrat Spring conference NOW (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Immigration – the shades of grey (Jemima Bland)
- Opinion: Teresa May’s Right Hand doesn’t know what her Hard Right hand is doing (Alisdair Calder McGregor)
- LGiU Cllr Achievement Awards - Nominations Close 31st December
- Whatever Happened To....?  Sticking To Manifesto Promises
- Arrangements for Christmas bin collections
- Imagining a Dr Who/Sherlock mashup
- The Blood is The Life 19-12-2013
- Glenn Greenwald: "The whole week has been a huge victory"
- Don't Ever Wipe Tears... or Wear Red Ribbons?
- After a week of too much sleep, last night I had not enough...
- Vince hints at end to exclusive zero hours contracts
- Date confirmed for move to individual electoral registration
- Stephen Tall 19th Dec - 12:18pm
Always open to suggested topics - fyi, we did ask about payday loans in this survey so those responses will be published in the next...
- Linda Jack 19th Dec - 12:12pm
Actually Mark, I would have thought the rise in foodbanks was a contentious issue?!
- Linda Jack 19th Dec - 12:11pm
I imagine one of the reasons for the opposition within the party to the Coalition dropping to 17% may have something to do with the...
- peter tyzack 19th Dec - 11:52am
Tessa would be brilliant.. Harvey would be dangerous. As regards the various re-shuffles , I had assumed that Nick was not having a series of...
- Michael Parsons 19th Dec - 11:32am
I used to think the EU offered us economic gain; but now I have doubts made stronger by the euro and its straight-jacket policy, that...
- Andrew Colman 19th Dec - 11:07am
If anyone wants to do smoothing small to help save badgers, they can sign the petition at https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/oppose-badger-cull-in-devon?time=1387393016