- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 12% for Westminster, but just 6% in the Euros
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- What have bunnies got to do with Easter?
- Nirvana: The Man Who Sold the World
- Back on my former home patch in Swalwell
- Former whip quits Leicester's ruling Labour group
- Copyrighting my tax return data
- Was this the world's first mobile phone?
- Steps Fosse Gardens to Ridge Green close refurbish
- The Blood is The Life 20-04-2014
- Labour as a 'one trick pony'
- Paying for high child care costs
- Paul In Twickenham 20th Apr - 3:26pm
@Peter Watson - I have already done that, and believe me I am not a starry-eyed optimist, but a clear-headed realist. I bet on >...
- ChrisB 20th Apr - 2:57pm
@Ruaraidh I think your point is self-nullifying, as you're using the comments to engage in debate about the comments you identify yourself as being anti....
- Peter Watson 20th Apr - 2:52pm
@paul barker "Average Polls for us have been constant, around 10% for the last 3 years." And Lib Dems have performed worse in European elections...
- Alan Budimirovic 20th Apr - 2:44pm
Just seen the polls as LIBDEMS languish on 7% four weeks before the European elections. That means there will not be one LIBDEM MEP. Can...
- Peter Watson 20th Apr - 2:36pm
As the sort of voter at whom Labour's joke is aimed at attracting, I was completely unaware of it until I saw this article. Thanks...
- JohnTilley 20th Apr - 2:30pm
5 years might be too long for some of us. It also will be too long for the party at the present rate of decline....