- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal (Democrat) consistency.
- The Labour election campaign has several problems. This may be the most crucial one
- Day 5961: The Tories: Wrong. Unstable. No Leadership.
- Jeremy Corbyn will NOT be the next Prime Minister
- A new reading group for West Yorkshire folks #GNUTerryPratchett
- Merseyrail – Who pays industrial action costs? You may be surprised by the answer from the RMT union
- Safer crossing in Beddington Gardens
- The Blood is the Life for 28-04-2017
- Watch Your Mirrors....
- Road Closure - Military Road, Sandgate - 8th May 2017 (Shepway)
- Michael BG 28th Apr - 2:49pm
@ Sue Sutherland I don’t think it is suitable for a PPB, but it would be great if someone could make a video of Theresa...
- Andrew Page 28th Apr - 2:47pm
I completely agree with the approach Ben advocates here. While I'm cautiously optimistic our party will do reasonably well in this election, I'm quite fearful...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Apr - 2:47pm
Katerina Porter The 2012 Act which changed the whole basis of the NHS introduced much higher administrative costs, from 3/4% of budget for decades after...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Apr - 2:28pm
TonyH The role of taxes is not just to raise revenue, but encourage or enhance ‘good’ behaviour, and discourage the ‘bad’, or activity which acts...
- Sue Sutherland 28th Apr - 2:20pm
Apparently it was the elderly who voted more in favour of Brexit than any other age group so we should be highlighting the effect of...
- Rebecca Taylor 28th Apr - 2:15pm
We are definitely on the up (cf polling & council byelection wins), the question is by how much and can we translate this into gaining...