- Ed Davey MP writes…Signed, sealed and delivered, an ambitious climate change deal for Europe (Edward Davey MP)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes… EU climate targets thanks to Ed Davey and Lib Dems (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- White lining failure: Grosvenor, Ridgmont and Hillside Roads
- It's OFFICIAL ...... 20 IS plenty! 20mph zones and limits WORK!
- Torquay United mascot Gilbert the Gull 'called fans c**** and tried to start a fight'
- Engineers of Victory: The problem solvers who turned the tide in the Second World War by Paul Kennedy
- Labour 'lite' and late again on decentralisation
- Aadiat White Man
- Have I Got News For You makes history - but far too late #HIGNFY
- The Blood is The Life 25-10-2014
- What is making these people react with amusement, bafflement, puzzlement and apparent drunkenness?
- Andrew Colman 25th Oct - 4:06pm
Agree with the suggestion. The In/Out issue should be resolved ASAP to remove economic uncertainty. The tory promise of a 2017 is blatant electioneering to...
- Andrew Colman 25th Oct - 3:43pm
£120 billion figure comes from http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2010/06/28/if-the-hmrc-tax-gap-data-was-right-why-did-george-osborne-so-obviously-contradict-it-in-his-budget-speech/ and http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/sep/27/tax-evasion-how-much-does-it-cost-a-country says $100 is lost to the black economy. I accept its an estimate with a large error...
- simon 25th Oct - 3:33pm
Very nice. People criticise Nick for saying whatever he thinks it might take to garner votes, and for being not always being the most principled...
- paul barker 25th Oct - 3:12pm
The big problem is not how we do when we stand but that we dont stand at all in so many places. We have plenty...
- Helen Tedcastle 25th Oct - 2:52pm
Matthew Huntbach, ‘ What have all these protestors actually achieved in terms of building a political alternative that wins votes? Nothing.’ I don't know whether...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Oct - 2:16pm
Andrew, so your answer to economic prosperity is to introduce a farmers tax? The LVT. £120 billion of tax avoidance? Well, this figure isn't true....