- Lib Dems deliver vital aid to Dunkirk Refugee Camp (Bradley Hillier-Smith)
- Full Spring Conference Agenda out now (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- With his Trident stance Corbyn shows himself to be no fan of ‘new politics’ (David Thorpe)
- Lib Dems disagree on EU referendum date (Caron Lindsay)
- Political wind of change in US too
- A different way of campaigning for the European referendum
- Tim Farron to support motion on legalisation of cannabis for recreational use
- Friends of Riverside Nature Park
- Be a Good Neighbour Campaign
- Interesting Links for 12-02-2016
- The Blood is the Life for 12-02-2016
- eFocus 99
- Jim Gave The Land To The Landlords
- Chiltern DC, Amersham Town- 18th February 2016
- Peter Watson 12th Feb - 11:35am
@Alex Macfie "there was never intended to be any implication that they were ideological bedfellows, or that the two parties were electoral “allies” (although the...
- Glenn 12th Feb - 11:32am
Psi, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. I think the idea of a "metropolitan Left Wing elite" is just a tired old trope....
- Psi 12th Feb - 11:16am
Glenn “idea of a metropolitan elite working to a particular “left wing” agenda” Well that is not what is being suggested, a “weft wing agenda”...
- Alex Macfie 12th Feb - 11:07am
@Peter Watson: The difference is that the Tories chose to join the ECR group out of perceived ideological similarity; they could leave any time and...
- Caron Lindsay 12th Feb - 10:58am
For once, I tend to agree with David on this. Keith knows his own area best.
- John Marriott 12th Feb - 10:38am
Pressed 'post' too soon. The final sentence should read : I am sure will find the above illiberal; but it's time to grasp the nettle!