- Good luck, Jeremy (Ed Fordham)
- Asylum: Let’s look at the numbers (Elwyn Watkins)
- Avoiding a ‘Munich moment’ (Steve Walpole)
- What if your boss could check your internet browsing history? (Daisy Cooper)
- “An Engaged and Constructive” policy for Europe (Mike Biden)
- So out of touch it struggled to find anyone on the minimum wage: Ed Miliband's Labour Party
- Disused railway stations in Wiltshire
- The Green Deal: "Cutting carbon is not a luxury to be ditched when the going gets tough!"
- Robert Conquest (1917-2015) wrote a limerick of genius
- Investigation into Chilham derailment
- Guardian reviews The Lone Pine Club
- Southport & Ormskirk NHS Trust – Management suspensions
- My take on the Labour leadership: enjoy Peak Corbyn, then prepare for Competent Cooper
- Do you want to hear about the real story behind the Calais migrant issues?
- Lancashire Life Magazine – Expansion at Seaforth Dock
- Richard Stallard 5th Aug - 8:57am
All I hope is that a few of good people in the Lib Dems (of which there are many!) will read this thread and perhaps...
- Richard Underhill 5th Aug - 8:39am
I have blogged on another thread about "snakeheads", travel agents for illegal migration. The phrase genuine "asylum seekers" does not make sense in law, although...
- Zack Polanski 5th Aug - 8:31am
Jeremy has seemed lukewarm at best on Electoral Reform. He gave the old red herring line about it being important that the constituency link is...
- John Innes 5th Aug - 8:31am
@Steve Comer - Yes I hope he has/will speak to the truck drivers, yet I am proud of Tim for taking this initiative.
- Richard Stallard 5th Aug - 8:22am
"Solicitors would say that they had honestly copied them, which would be true..." Not always, in my experience! Let's not forget, we're dealing with highly...
- Nigel Quinton 5th Aug - 8:08am
Thank you Richard Stallard, we need more posts from people like you who know the reality beyond the statistics, but thank you too to Elwyn,...