- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Opinion: Federalism and Constitutions (Hamish Mackenzie)
- Cameron’s conference: Giveaway budgets are dead! Long live giveaway speeches! (Stephen Tall)
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Another impressive result for Welsh Liberal Democrats
- Evil Systems vs. Evil Individuals
- Why ObamaCare Champions Disgust Me
- Merseyside House Prices
- Planning applications in our area - October 2
- Launceston budget consultation event
- Another Conservative who thinks second homes have no effect on house prices
- Statement by Latvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in respect of UK Family Court case
- Second homes, the Tory view
- Welcome to Essex
- JohnTilley 2nd Oct - 5:29pm
Sue Doughty 2nd Oct '14 - 3:39pm ". . The party in Scotland allows all its members to vote ......" Sue, Can you remind us...
- Conor McGovern 2nd Oct - 5:29pm
Daisy for Party President. :)
- Conor McGovern 2nd Oct - 5:22pm
@John - It's good to hear someone mentioning Balls and Osborne's participation in the Bilderberg Group, as well as your comments on TTIP the other...
- Dav 2nd Oct - 5:08pm
Perhaps we should have a referendum on whether the UK should have a written constitution?
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 4:57pm
Graham, I've cleared my thoughts, my point is: I don't believe that high risk = high return when it comes to investments. The regulations used...
- tpfkar 2nd Oct - 4:38pm
Denis Mollinson's comment is on the money for me - it would distort things further by allowing all conference reps to vote, rather than all...