- Opinion: Russia and the Great Illusion (Joe Bourke)
- Jenny Willott MP writes…Cracking down on copycat websites (Jenny Willott MP)
- Opinion: Manufacturing is a growing sector in the UK and EU membership is vital (Liz Lynne)
- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members’ survey (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Britain needs jobs, not UKIP/Tory insults (Antony Hook)
- Hatters Lane to close for a fortnight from Monday 28 April
- Sabrent Premium 4 Port Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub
- My column for ConHome: You think only Lib Dems / Ukip are protest votes? Here's why you're wrong, and what that means for the Scottish and EU referendums
- The Blood is The Life 24-04-2014
- Dundee Technopole
- Welsh Labour's failure on education
- "Conker island" streetlights reported - out again
- Campaign to save RBS on Perth Road continues
- Road casualties rise due to turned off street lights?
- Elan Homes want taxpayers to pay for their failings
- ATF 24th Apr - 1:57pm
Three disconnected thoughts; Broadly speaking, I welcome both the book and this response. We should be a party and liberal movement that embraces and challenges...
- Matt (Bristol) 24th Apr - 1:53pm
Jeremy, I have been sceptical of what I have read of your book, and critical of your usage of the term 'authentic liberalism', but am...
- Sal Brinton 24th Apr - 1:49pm
Nick's speech was very important, and how encouraging that City Fathers has been set up, and had such a great launch with Nick. When we...
- Jennie 24th Apr - 1:42pm
Still waiting to get hold of a copy here, so I'm not going to comment on the substantive points raised in this piece, but I...
- Raddiy 24th Apr - 1:29pm
1200 people were at the Sage Gateshead last night to listen to Nigel Farage, all paid £2 for the privilege, half were members and half...
- Stephen Tall 24th Apr - 1:26pm
@ AndrewR I think surveys should try and give an accurate sense of public opinion, just as I think LDV surveys should give an accurate...