- Liberals gather in Bournemouth to pioneer new strategies to rebuild and win again (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Maghull to Netherton – So many speed limits!
- The decline of Ukip in local elections
- What does a good 2020 election result look like for the Tories and Labour?
- My must-reads this week October 9, 2015
- Why the EU out campaign should be worried about science
- Fighting Dodgy Local Employer
- Two important follow-ups to the Lib Dem English Party's strategy plans
- Notes from the Museum : Creative Writing inspired by the Zoology Museum
- The Blood is the Life for 09-10-2015
- Links I found interesting for 09-10-2015
- Stephen Hesketh 9th Oct - 1:09pm
I also thought it was a very good performance from Tim. Regarding the point about his hands, that is just what he does when he...
- Glenn 9th Oct - 1:07pm
Some of what Nick Clegg has to say is sensible, but the there is a basic problem with the notion of moderate opposition. Firstly actual...
- expats 9th Oct - 1:01pm
Duncan, I'm with Jayne M. on this one.... We already have a situation where people do not earn enough without government 'top-ups' (I'm adverse to...
- Sarah Olney 9th Oct - 12:57pm
Don't want to make a massive issue of the hands thing. Just to say that I think it's fine when you're on stage by yourself...
- David Evans 9th Oct - 12:55pm
Excellent News about real people leading the #libdemfightback in their local communities. Congratulations to Jean and the whole team.
- peter tyzack 9th Oct - 12:54pm
Jennie, please share your motion with other Regions, that is the way forward. One of this Party's strengths is the centralised membership database, all we...