- Who are your LGBT heroes? (Caron Lindsay)
- Watch: Highlights from the Lib Dem In campaign launch (The Voice)
- Watch: Shirley Williams on retirement and how the government’s attitude to junior doctors could break NHS (Caron Lindsay)
- Local Government doing less to achieve more (Simon Thorley)
- Let ALDC know if you are a candidate (ALDC)
- Short Trips: The Muses, ed. Jacqueline Rayner
- My BSFA votes: Best Artwork
- Liberal Democrat peer Lord Avebury dies aged 87
- A letter to The Guardian, unpublished
- The BNP is back (as a registered political party)
- Lord Avebury
- Tories go further then Thatcher on Trade Union reform
- The importance of this month's Iranian elections
- Merseyrail's Northern Lines – Posting 2 – The Southport Line
- Since last Valentine's Day
- Mick Taylor 14th Feb - 4:47pm
Eric was a great Liberal, who I knew from 1960 onwards as he was a friend of my late parents. He championed causes he believed...
- Lorenzo 14th Feb - 4:17pm
Rsf7 Very good arguments .I in a million years would not have proposed the policy , not because it is daft , it is not...
- Rsf7 14th Feb - 3:59pm
@malc I think I'd prefer they got community service and were forced to work cleaning the streets rather than sitting around for 12 weeks at...
- John Marriott 14th Feb - 3:56pm
Sorry about the double negative! Nobody is perfect, least of all the Lib Dems!
- John Marriott 14th Feb - 3:54pm
Mark, You are deluding yourself if you don't think our party has no internal problems. As for all party members being 100% behind the Yes...
- Paul Hunt 14th Feb - 3:50pm
Eric was an inspiration for so many Liberals and he will remain so. He was a stalwart supporter of the Orpington Dinner at the National...