- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Boris's pro-EU article highlights the stupidity of Theresa May's hard Brexit approach
- Alistair Carmichael MP writes...Sometimes it is not a bad thing to be an elitist!
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Rage or reason? Two reviews from Miranda Green (Joe Otten)
- +++ Lib Dems gain council seat in Yorkshire
- Aberfan was foreseeable and foreseen
- Bodmin Town Council, 20th October
- Hard evidence that voters will turn against hard Brexit
- Kettering BC, Rothwell - 20th October 2016
- Bracknell UA, Central Sandhurst - 20th October 2016
- Neath Port Talbot UA, Blaengwrach - 20th October 2016
- Weymouth & Portland BC, Wye Valley - 20th October 2016
- Braintree DC, Bumpstead - 20th October 2016
- St Albans BC, Clarence - 20th October 2016
- Michael BG 21st Oct - 1:16am
Considering the hype I think 25% is a poor showing. Liz managed to get 23% in Witney in 2005 and Dawn Barnes achieved 19.4% in...
- Tim 21st Oct - 12:36am
The (elected) EU parliament It may be elected but it's not democratic, as it doesn't represent a demos. A population is not the same thing...
- malc 20th Oct - 11:59pm
Provisional turnout figure is 47% - down from 73.6% in last year's general election. Not sure whether that is good or bad news for the...
- Flo Clucas 20th Oct - 11:39pm
Great campaign. Well done to everyone. 25% would be fantastic!
- Richard Wingfield 20th Oct - 11:28pm
Al, I think the big difference is that, for people who are alive, being pardoned for an offence doesn't actually remove any criminal record you...
- TonyJ 20th Oct - 9:33pm
Like John, I hadn't seen Helen for a long time, and I didn't know her particularly well. But she was the archetypal LibDem activist. Solid,...