- Full Spring Conference Agenda out now (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- With his Trident stance Corbyn shows himself to be no fan of ‘new politics’ (David Thorpe)
- Lib Dems disagree on EU referendum date (Caron Lindsay)
- Political disconnect in Calais and Dunkirk (Bradley Albrow)
- Jonathan Meades in Nazi Germany and Shoreditch
- York conference motions published in full along with other key consultations
- Thank you! Stockport courthouse saved
- A People's Peace for Cyprus, by Alexander Lordos, Erol Kaymak and Nathalie Tocci
- W1A: The Complete Series 1 and 2
- A fascinating panel debate on the British General Election of 2015
- Shropshire's new council leader is determined your voice won't be heard at council meetings
- Request Blog 2 of 2: Top Gear for el_staplador
- Hornby Trains in trouble
- Richard Underhill 11th Feb - 11:09pm
On underwater drones Lord West has said more on the Today Programme and will presumably do so again if asked. He said there has been...
- Eddie Sammon 11th Feb - 11:03pm
Well done Kirsty! Yes, good for the Welsh NHS. A lack of nurses can cost lives too. They are vital.
- Richard Underhill 11th Feb - 11:02pm
Please also see The Independent, page one, 11/2/2016 (not the i) about the composition of UKiP.
- Stuart 11th Feb - 10:52pm
@Thomas Shakespeare "AV referendum was a vote against Nick Clegg, not against reform." To an extent, but then the AV referendum didn't offer much in...
- Barry Snelson 11th Feb - 10:47pm
Stuart, So which indirect taxes is Rennie (and yourself perhaps) proposing to reduce to keep the total tax take exactly the same?
- Stuart 11th Feb - 10:27pm
@Barry Snelson It may surprise you to hear that during the "high tax age" you talk about, taxes were significantly lower than they were during...