- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Some fact and figures from #IndyRef
- Devolution: now that we've found love, what are we gonna do with it?
- Southeastern Renew rail franchise
- English devolution: it's not about which MPs get to vote on what
- Independence, devolution and power
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more? Part 2
- An unexpected benefit from the Y2K IT scare
- Union Wars II: England Strikes Back
- The Welsh town that voted 'yes' to independence on Thursday
- How do I pay tribute to Alex Salmond?
- Roland 20th Sep - 6:48pm
" So how exactly does a Tory dominated English assembly with the backup of UKIP benefit the Lib Dems ?" [Glenn 20th Sep '14 -...
- Yorkshire Guidon 20th Sep - 6:35pm
@Michael Kilpatrick What I really want is a directly elected, accountable, transparent assembly for Yorkshire with significant powers to make a difference to people's lives,...
- Martin Land 20th Sep - 6:27pm
Now their's a surprise. Interesting that the medja constantly focus on LD losses in May, not on probable gains like this.
- T-J 20th Sep - 6:25pm
@Michael Kilpatrick Well, I've only ever lived in areas with unitary authorities, first Peterborough and now Scotland. Obviously, the majority of English local governments should...
- David Evans 20th Sep - 5:56pm
Peter Tyzack, remember Nick is the minister responsible for "leading the government’s political and constitutional reform agenda." But as soon as there is something important...
- David Evans 20th Sep - 5:48pm
Rob, the catastrophe for the national party has been Nick Cleggs' disastrous leadership. I want more Lib Dem MPs of whatever colour, sex or creed....