- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- Farron on HIGNFY: Live blog
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- ISIS: what is the real threat? (Nick Coates)
- Syrian conflict: Assad and the mirage of a diplomatic solution (Jonathan Brown)
- Campaigning with C.A.R. (Martin Veart)
- Links I found interesting for 01-12-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 01-12-2015
- Vote AGAINST bombing Syria
- Local planning is dead in Shropshire after 215 houses and controversial footbridge are approved in Ludlow
- UNISON - Running with the Hare and with the Hounds
- John McDonnell: "Put that light out, Napoleon"
- Making the right decision on Syria
- Bombing Syria Will Achieve Nothing
- Recently lost railways 4
- Men in panda onesies carry out armed robbery in Lincolnshire
- Jenny Barnes 1st Dec - 8:54am
People seem to be very exercised about getting rid of Assad. possibly because they subscribe to the great man theory of history. It's pretty clear...
- David Murray 1st Dec - 8:48am
Austin says, "As Liberals we should support effective military intervention where that will, overall, save lives and end tyranny." There is no evidence that suggests...
- Steve 1st Dec - 8:04am
Bombing is being proposed in a pathetic attempt to maintain U K's position as a world power, to be seen to be doing something, and...
- Geoff Crocker 1st Dec - 6:22am
Peter, no in my thought experiment, the vouchers would be valuable because they would be the sole means of allocation of the rations, or of...
- Manfarang 1st Dec - 5:55am
Glenn, Thirty years ago the Middle East was much more secular than it is today. The concept of a nation state in the Middle is...
- Glenn 1st Dec - 4:56am
Manfrang. I see your point, but this isn't the out come in Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan. I suspect that what we will end up with...