- P-4: David Vigar comes to Stoke-on-Trent (Ed Fordham)
- Vote Leave: Strong democratic case for referendum on the Brexit deal (Caron Lindsay)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 15 February 2017 (Alisdair Calder McGregor)
- Donald Trump, Twitter and distraction (Caron Lindsay)
- Political elites and why we think we need them (Douglas Oliver)
- #AE17 North Belfast: very difficult to call, perhaps SDLP worst placed?
- #AE17 Upper Bann: UUP most likely to lose.
- The Right to Vote after Brexit
- Three times Jeremy Corbyn declined to raise human rights abuses backed by Russia with Russian ambassador
- Candidate arrested in Stoke on charges of inciting racial hatred
- BSFA shortlist
- Our role is to represent the community in the Town Hall not t'other way round
- Lib Dem tip #22: The special fund which helps weaker areas rebuild
- Serge Gainsbourg and Brigitte Bardot: Bonnie and Clyde
- Goodreads/LibraryThing stats: Clarke submission list
- Nonconformistradical 19th Feb - 6:26pm
"This isn’t social insurance its a flat rate poll tax" Quite. And, for those too young to remember, 1989-90 that poll tax went down like...
- Mike S 19th Feb - 6:22pm
........................and of course if we accept the passionate certainty of some here arguing that war in Europe is virtually inevitable if we leave, then why...
- Bernard Aris 19th Feb - 6:17pm
Congratulation to the winning team! With Paul Murray's background, it becomes clearer why we LibDems won: *) Remain-district: Redwoods hysterical "Leavism" is embarassing local Tories,...
- Michael Kilpatrick 19th Feb - 5:49pm
Oh, and why does the party website say "Do you want to play a part in developing Liberal Democrat policy over the next year?....Apply to...
- Michael Kilpatrick 19th Feb - 5:46pm
When will people who applied to the Immigration & Identity and Power for People & Communities Policy PapersPolicy Working Groups get to hear?
- Robert (Bristol) 19th Feb - 5:46pm
I wouldn't criticise anyone from another party putting their leaflet through a door where a Lib Dem poster is displayed. I ALWAYS delivered Lib Dem...