- Massive Lib Dem swing to GAIN Sunderland council seat from Labour in by-elections clean sweep
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions
- Brexit Mandate – Theresa May should beware of an expiry date
- Lib Dems announce regional spokespeople on Brexit
- The life after Brexit – what next for the EU migrants?
- May’s “Hard Brexit” causes tensions in previously strong UK-Dutch relationship (Bernard Aris)
- Claire Tyler writes: Breaking through the class ceiling (Claire Tyler)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 18 January 2017 (Geoff Payne)
- Victory for Liberal Democrats in fight to strengthen Victims’ Code (The Voice)
- Obituary: Peter Grender 1936-2017 (Olly Grender)
- Tern Inn now officially an "Asset of Community Value"
- Thank You, Mr President
- The Illustrated Man, by Ray Bradbury
- Conservative Council looks to 15% hike in Council tax
- ALDE To Develop New Vision For 'A Social Europe'
- Councillors Advice Centre - Thursday 26th January
- A Tale of Two Speeches
- ALDE Tell EU Presidents: 'React To Trump'
- 'Substantial' Changes to Budget Needed, says Rennie
- Ludlow Nut Company to move to Foldgate Lane
- Geoff Crocker 19th Jan - 8:38pm
More about the Dutch view here www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/19/brexit-uk-will-pay-huge-price-for-prioritising-migration-curbs-dutch-pm
- keith Reed 19th Jan - 8:26pm
What a lovely fella Peter was. Introduced me to the Lib Dems. Encouraged me to get involved and I've spent my adult life fighting for...
- John Mitchell 19th Jan - 8:24pm
I won't be able to attend conference but I hope that the party does not adopt a unilateralist position on nuclear weapons. As much as...
- Geoff Crocker 19th Jan - 8:23pm
According to Peter I might get expelled from the party for my heretical views :). On EU polling day, like most people, I chatted with...
- John Mitchell 19th Jan - 8:16pm
The press would swoon over President Obama and Hillary Clinton at every opportunity and particularly in this country. Like it or not, Donald Trump will...
- Peter Watson 19th Jan - 8:01pm
@Geoff Crocker "‘Wrongly’ in my humble view in the manifesto too, because I don’t believe in referenda." In 2010 I voted for a Lib Dem...