- What would you do if you were Mayor of Nice? (Caron Lindsay)
- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart (Jack Watson)
- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The Blood is the Life for 27-08-2016
- United Nations highlights post-Brexit hate crime spike
- What the flip are the City Council doing about fly-tipping along Norwood Lane?
- Sheila Tennant Awards - and Perth Road photocall
- Switch Island – Confusion and epic amounts of red light jumping
- What would have been worse? A Labour conference with a GMB picket or no conference at all?
- Day 5714: Brexit Means Batshit or Brexit means Bullshit
- Interesting Links for 27-08-2016
- eFocus no. 102
- New opera house planned for Bonkers Hall
- expats 27th Aug - 12:11pm
Jane Ann Liston 27th Aug '16 - 9:50am................. I accept the point about East Coast, though as I’m sure that is one of the more...
- John Roffey 27th Aug - 11:56am
- John Roffey 27th Aug - 11:54am
I thought this a balanced commentary from the BBC: Hillary Clinton's flaws - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37188339 Basically this is a bare knuckle fight for the Presidency between...
- Katerina Porter 27th Aug - 11:35am
PS Pupils from comprehensives do go to Oxbridge, and when they do they tend do very well in the finals.
- Simon Shaw 27th Aug - 11:27am
@Stevan Rose " 'I won’t make any comment on this video' How about paranoid conspiracy theorist makes up story surrounding a snippet of uncorroborated news."...
- Richard Underhill 27th Aug - 11:00am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-37202922 petermartin2001 26th Aug '16 - 9:39pm Trade links are also a major factor. The UK and the Republic of Ireland had a fixed exchange...