- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- York: Getting residents and communities involved (Keith Aspden)
- Young people and grammar schools (Nigel Jones)
- Sharing the Rents: The Economic relationship Between Humanity and Nature (Joe Bourke)
- Order out of chaos (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Corbyn: a warning from (recent) history (Gerard Thompson)
- Labour councillors quit party after Corbyn's re-election: a list
- Blow-Up, pareidolia and the grassy knoll
- 10,000 steps a day - days 24, 25 & 26 - Pocahontas
- Liberal Democrat membership form: here's a pdf
- Tim Farron: The only party fighting to keep Britain open, tolerant and united.
- Maghull – Petition to improve road safety outside Northway Primary School where lollipop man knocked over by car
- Reporting Back: Obesity and Sports Participation
- Funding - Ambition for Ageing
- New, longer edition of 101 Ways To Win An Election - now available on Kindle
- Comment: Jeremy Corbyn is wrong on the Single Market
- Rebecca Hanson 26th Sep - 7:39pm
The OECD's recent ‘Education at Glance’ report is particularly useful on this.
- Rebecca Hanson 26th Sep - 7:30pm
The evidence and the research does not show that reintroducing grammar schools will improve the situation you have observed David.
- David Evershed 26th Sep - 7:21pm
The current situation is that a disproportionately high number of senior positions in politics, business, sport, acting and films are being filled by people who...
- Gordon 26th Sep - 7:03pm
"And capture the zeitgeist." Many want it but it's missing in action - and has been since ever the Lib Dems were founded. It seems...
- Richard Underhill 26th Sep - 6:39pm
Clinton versus Trump is on Channel 4 at 01.45 - 03.45 27/9/2016. Live TV debate.
- Stevan Rose 26th Sep - 6:38pm
I would be very careful. I listened to Corbyn yesterday and McDonnell today. They are learning and sounding far more reasonable, far less radical. I...