- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Could it really not be any clearer than this?
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- Opinion: The future of the State (Ruth Coleman-Taylor)
- Dave Goddard writes … Challenging, probing and plain speaking (Dave Goddard)
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Build Up Blog: New Look Election Maps
- Render unto Caesar - and prove it
- What do Conservative members think? (And what do they think about the coalition?)
- Lib Dem's massive road repair scheme gets underway
- The Lone Satsuma
- No Ludlow connection to new Shrewsbury to London service says Arriva Wales
- Church Road flooding problem tackled
- The Blood is The Life 01-10-2014
- New Liberal Democrat election law book out at conference
- Stephen Campbell 1st Oct - 12:58pm
@John Roffey & @Matthew Huntbach are entirely correct in their assessment of corporate power. Many multinational corporations do indeed hold more power than many nation...
- David Evershed 1st Oct - 12:56pm
At least some 71 UK teachers are researching why Chinese children do better than British children. See https://www.ncetm.org.uk/news/45671 There will also be an exchange between...
- RC 1st Oct - 12:49pm
"What you say about the NE economy would turn people (sorry, already has turned people) there against us, not in favour." Why? "The direction of...
- Bill le Breton 1st Oct - 12:21pm
David A - it's a bit of jump to infer that I am saying everyone is right. In fact I think people who are better...
- David Allen 1st Oct - 12:15pm
The clever right-wing trick is to take some old-style radical liberal language from past times, such as "the stifling hand of Whitehall", and traduce it....
- John Roffey 1st Oct - 12:13pm
@ Kelly-Marie Blundell Matt has pointed out why the coalition has effectively ended [apart from perhaps supporting a few measures agreed to in the past]....