- Massive Lib Dem swing to GAIN Sunderland council seat from Labour in by-elections clean sweep
- A slogan you might not expect from the Lib Dems
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions
- Brexit Mandate – Theresa May should beware of an expiry date
- Could Rebecca Hanson be fighting a long game in Copeland?
- A Tale of Two Speeches (Stephen Williams)
- The life after Brexit – what next for the EU migrants? (Michal Siewniak)
- I agree with Nick: “EU must fear havoc from both sides now” (Bernard Aris)
- Reforming the fire service (Mark Frankel)
- The Limehouse Podcast (William Porteous)
- Teresa May Bingo – As she talks us around in meaningless circles try this
- Theresa May's Brexit speech templates
- Excellent up to the minute panto from All Souls Dramatic Club
- Jeremiah: Een Geweer in het Water, by Hermann
- Draft Social Care Motion
- Liverpool – The trouble getting there early on a Sunday morning
- A final goodbye to Jim Byrne
- Merseyside Police, Meols Ward Newsletter
- ALDE Tell Pittella: 'Stick to the Facts'
- Rennie Aghast at 'Democratic Stitch Up'
- Simon Shaw 17th Jan - 9:10pm
@expats "I’m afraid Simon Shaw, and you, are suffering a ‘Titanic’ misapprehension…After all, lifeboats sit around ‘idly’ for most of their existence…" But, taking your...
- Glenn 17th Jan - 8:36pm
I'm a lib Dem Leave voter. I come back to this subject only because I think the pro EU stance is a bit of a...
- Nom de Plume 17th Jan - 8:31pm
@malc That was before May made her speach.
- malc 17th Jan - 8:23pm
Nom de Plume "A protest along the lines of what they had against the war in Iraq would be appropriate." The remainers have tried that...
- Roger Billins 17th Jan - 8:22pm
To the Brexiteers who seem to have unlimited time to blog, great, see you in Copeland, Stoke and the County Council elections and we'll see...
- Don Manley 17th Jan - 8:09pm
I am a LibDem remainer, but I have to say that I find the PM's approach very sound in the circumstances and I am pleased...