- How can we support candidates who can’t afford to stand for office? (Daniel Laycock)
- Now, about those 100,000 members… (Geoffrey Payne)
- The European Referendum and the Greek Tragedy – or Brexit, Grexit and Sexit (Julie Smith)
- Is George Orwell’s view of England still true? (Paul Walter)
- Europe or the world? It’s a false choice. (Stuart Bonar)
- Tony Blair, Andy Burnham and Joe Anderson – It's a nightmare team to me
- Why I Think School Uniform is Wrong
- Autumn arrives with spiders and newts
- Electoral Commission ups to 29 its list of Returning Officers who failed to run elections properly in May
- What to buy the person who has everything?
- Lost for (foreign) words at University of Ulster decision
- Build Up Blog: Putting an on-line petition on your MyCouncillor site
- Why Vietnam's Declaration of Independence begins with a quote from America's
- Electoral Reform Society Council election results
- Eurosceptic Tories are a lot like the Nats: they will never take no for an answer
- Jayne mansfield 2nd Sep - 2:05pm
@ David Evershed, Who is suggesting that the millions who live in badly run countries and would prefer to live here should be allowed to...
- Cllr Mark Wright 2nd Sep - 2:03pm
@Carl - Thankyou. @Matthew - A reasonable post, but your core point only has any weight for people who think that: Al Qaeda = Islam...
- Geoffrey Payne 2nd Sep - 1:57pm
I have to admit I didn't even bother reading the motion, I thought it would be a boring topic and I should go to a...
- Glenn 2nd Sep - 1:49pm
Sarah Oiney. Interesting point. There is a disconnect between high culture and popular culture, although popular culture has also had a sort hierarchical structure imposed...
- Paul Walter 2nd Sep - 1:34pm
Did George Orwell never receive any rejection slips from publishers, or have his pieces edited or spiked by editors? I think he would have been...
- Richard Underhill 2nd Sep - 1:29pm
tonyhill 2nd Sep '15 - 7:39am please look at the cricket scores.