- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- Why does the Tory Government want students to be even poorer? (Anna Pitcher)
- Lib Dems react to closure of Cedars family immigration facility (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrats need to have radical solutions to collapse of industrial communities (Edwin Moriarty)
- Taking a stand against post-Brexit racism (Lester Holloway)
- The Blood is the Life for 23-07-2016
- Corbyn's plans for big drugs companies could undermine the NHS
- Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support after child tantrum row
- After Brexit, breaking down barriers in science is more necessary than ever
- Ludlow Library opening hours cuts are wrong - it should remain open on Saturday afternoons
- Tay Road Bridge 50th Anniversary - Free Family Fun Day! #trb50
- Boris Johnson's claim that Brexit wasn't isolationist rings hollow
- Interesting Links for 23-07-2016
- A journey round Leicester's central ring road
- Wapley Bushes wins major environmental award for fourth year running
- Stevan Rose 23rd Jul - 11:51am
"I don’t know where the figures about the number of families who have been through Cedars, above, have come from, but they are not accurate."...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd Jul - 11:24am
It sounds good but I think Hollande and others have overestimated his power. Why are France now going soft on Russia? Because the French farming...
- Gordon Lishman 23rd Jul - 11:18am
I agree with Edwin about the Labour Party and very much with Gordon (which one?) about the Party's policy process. However, I want to cast...
- Gordon 23rd Jul - 11:06am
The last 100 years or so of the history of agriculture provide a guide to the changes now sweeping manufacturing. 100+ years ago agriculture was...
- Tony Dawson 23rd Jul - 11:04am
We must for once be grateful to the Murdoch organ for confirming to the world, if there were ever any doubts, that the occupents of...
- T A GILBERT 23rd Jul - 10:57am
Curbing 'excessive' migration does not sound very unlike the Cameron compromise. It seems unlikely to satisfy those who object to immigration. And for this we...