- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Could it really not be any clearer than this?
- Dave Goddard writes … Challenging, probing and plain speaking (Dave Goddard)
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Steve Coltman 1st Oct - 11:07am
Fair comment I think, but there is one area where nothing can replace the state, and that is in the military sphere. Even here of...
- Tim13 1st Oct - 11:01am
We have to be inordinately careful with this. We have not yet abandoned as a party our model of an "elected representative democracy", but some...
- cherry Philips (Ziby 1st Oct - 10:55am
Nicely worded prose. Throws open challenges that require a forward thinking attitude with a steadfast approach that involves putting aside inter-party politics and sprucing up...
- Caracatus 1st Oct - 10:32am
In the second Gulf war we destroyed the infrastructure of Iraq - has it been rebuilt?
- JohnTilley 1st Oct - 9:42am
Irony ???? Liberal Democrats enthusing about the "right to be forgotten" ???? 94% of voters have already forgtten us.
- Jack 1st Oct - 9:26am
@johnmc: "Even at ‘only’ £23,000 that cap would equate to take home pay for a worker on a salary of maybe £32,000." This is typically...