- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election
- “An Engaged and Constructive” policy for Europe (Mike Biden)
- An open letter to Nick Clegg (Mark Argent)
- An essential part of any committee room (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Labour… (Toby MacDonnell)
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- What should the Lib Dem policy on Uber, Black Cabs and the like be?
- Is the Overton Window on state spending in risk of being permanently centre-right?
- It is time to prevent the RBS sale. This is how.
- Leicester's cat cafe reviewed
- Children's author Lindsay Littleson at Blackness Library
- Links I found interesting for 03-08-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 03-08-2015
- Why I hate & detest 50/50 gender representation campaigns, & want the lib dems to stop supporting em
- I remember when Ed Joyce and Lembit Öpik were the future...
- Some TED Talks that made me think...
- Matthew Huntbach 3rd Aug - 11:28am
Simon Banks We had many excellent MPs and candidates, but I do see some point in what Siobhan says about candidate training and selection. The...
- Richard Underhill 3rd Aug - 11:22am
expats 3rd Aug '15 - 10:20am "Yet another ‘re-write’ of history…. I’m reminded of the old joke about “The operation being a success but the...
- Neil Sandison 3rd Aug - 11:20am
Richard Underhill -Leaders Veto .Leaders right back to David Steel have been embarrassed by conference decisions that is one of the things you have to...
- Matthew Huntbach 3rd Aug - 11:13am
Much of political discussion since the election this year made the assumption that ordinary people work on a strict left-right political way of thinking, so...
- expats 3rd Aug - 11:05am
should read....The ‘Turnout’ in 2015 was almost identical to that of 2010 so that further confuses the issue….
- expats 3rd Aug - 11:04am
TCO 3rd Aug '15 - 10:37am ..... The 'Turnout' in 2015 was almost identical to that of 2015 so that further confuses the issue....