- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- Referendum Results open thread
- Nick Clegg on the Brexit Betrayal
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- The mess we are in (Geoff Crocker)
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum? (Tony Lloyd)
- Leaving the EU hampers progress on climate change (Jim Hodgson)
- Carmichael: Britain needs to hear liberal internationalist voices like never before (The Voice)
- After Brexit; what strategy for ‘Remain’? (Paul Reynolds)
- Six of the Best 607
- Bob Russell's tours of Colchester
- David Cameron lasted barely a year without the Liberal Democrats
- EU Referendum Reaction
- Post bexit Britain - What would Lloyd George say?
- Lydiate – Classic Car & Bike Show – 3rd July
- Day 5654: If You Brexit You Bought It
- Now what?
- Sefton Adult Community Centre- an uplifting and inspiring event
- EU Referendum: Unbearable and Unacceptable
- Michael BG 25th Jun - 12:09am
@ Laurence Cox I think you have missed my point. Having 71,111 electors per MP is a major factor in the failure of our representative...
- Glenn 24th Jun - 11:42pm
Simon, Corbyn does not have special powers off persuasion. He's the hypnotoad from Futurama
- Michael BG 24th Jun - 11:34pm
@ Bill le Breton “EEA membership was not alas on the ballot paper – had it been so, then, it would have won.” This is...
- Bernard Salmon 24th Jun - 11:24pm
@Genersis The reason that the idea of having as many policies as possible against immigration to achieve 'success' seems antithetical to liberal values is because...
- Glenn 24th Jun - 11:23pm
The sky has not fallen in and free movement etc has only been in place since the early 2000s really. If you were a student...
- Laurence Cox 24th Jun - 11:21pm
@Michael BG :1300 MPs is far too many; the House of Lords is 800-900 and even that is too large. If we have around 600...