- Lib Dems set to name 7 new peers for House of Lords, says Sunday Times
- The Lib Dem narrative dilemma: forget about 2010, start looking forward to 2015
- Kingston Lib Dems' council leader Derek Osbourne arrested on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children
- Helena Morrissey's report: my first impressions
- Congratulations to Sir Andrew, Alison, Flick, Kirsty and Sir Menzies
- Michael Moore MP writes…Scotland has a role in overseas aid (Michael Moore MP)
- A picture postcard from a Liberal Democrat in Gezi Park (Sam Lawes)
- The Morrissey Report: We must take chance to be a more effective, respectful team (Jemima Bland)
- Helena Morrissey’s Report: some praise is also due (Stephen Tall)
- Bill Newton Dunn MEP writes…European cooperation is indispensable in the fight against organised crime (Bill Newton Dunn)
- Misrepresenting statistics doesn't help social mobility
- Northampton Cathedral
- Sunset over Newbury tonight
- "Over the summer, your child could fall two months behind other classmates!"
- Parish Council Meeting - 20th June 2013
- Tay Road Bridge Joint Board meeting
- The impact of the 'Bedroom Tax'
- A question of priorities
- Cambridge MP Welcomes Pension Reform To Help Self-Employed And Carers
- Reburial of children's remains discovered in Luton archaeological dig
- bcrombie 18th Jun - 4:21am
Matthew Fair point
- David 18th Jun - 2:47am
Universality of benefits is a political strategy, not an economic one and certainly not one about moral principal. The idea is that if you can...
- Jeremy Davis 18th Jun - 12:46am
All benefits should be taxed, some are and some aren't. Unless all means tested benefits are restricted to one level, with the inevitable cliff-edge, the...
- David Allen 18th Jun - 12:31am
Matthew, I think you are offering an alternative strategy for May - June 2010. You are arguing that we should then have said something like:...
- Matthew Huntbach 17th Jun - 11:54pm
Simon Hebditch I think this campaign illustrates a problem that I have written about before. The so-called “differentiation” strategy won’t work. As far as the...
- Stephen Donnelly 17th Jun - 11:54pm
The depressing thing about this list is that the criteria for selection seems to be membership of the political - media establishment . The present...