- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- Review: Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut
- My must-reads this week September 30, 2016
- Hypocritical UKIP AMs apply double standards on double-jobbing
- Temporary Traffic Order : Kirsty Semple Way
- Interesting Links for 30-09-2016
- Plans for second (fourth) Forth rail bridge
- By-election Updates - 29th September 2016
- Five Liberal Democrats to follow on Twitter
- Double Lib Dems gains from Tories kick off by-election results
- Nice lunch in Redcar Library cafe.
- David Evans 30th Sep - 10:47am
Thank you Caron. In the past there have been a number of things where we did not agree, but they are trivial compared to the...
- Jen 30th Sep - 10:42am
We got as far as four councillors in Blackpool briefly in the early 00s but things started to slide back a decade ago. Even at...
- Robin Grayson 30th Sep - 10:37am
Blackpool differs from the rest of the North West. Glance at the map of the percentage in Blackpool North and Blackpool South parliamentary constituencies who...
- theakes 30th Sep - 10:27am
I remember in the 60's there was even a Liberal Mayor! There was a group of elected councillors during the 60's and 70's. 7 -9...
- Jonathan Brown 30th Sep - 10:22am
Thanks John. I also don't want to draw attention away from Syria, but I think it's worth pointing out this from Amnesty International which was...
- grahame lamb 30th Sep - 10:10am
This debate may now be over. But just for the record. I see secondary moderns as outmoded (though many performed well I have read -...