- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim on Tour – talking, campaigning and almost not getting fed (Caron Lindsay)
- How badly is the Brexit campaign in disarray?
- Peaceful Friday
- Ros in the Lords: Food Waste
- The Love of a Good Woman by Alice Munro
- National Libraries Day
- New Lib Dem Police Commissioner candidate explains why it is so important to fight these elections
- Twitter just killed its own product. Here's how.
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: An alternative chameleon
- Day 5514: A Great Deal of Europe but not Mr Balloon's Dreadful Deal
- The fight to end FGM is still far from over
- Tim13 6th Feb - 8:21pm
In relation to "What makes the boat go faster?" is it similar to the talk which came out of the Parliamentary party from 2005 on,...
- Frank Little 6th Feb - 8:18pm
Wot, no anecdote about Jane Dodds?? Have she and Eluned fallen out???
- Mick Taylor 6th Feb - 8:05pm
The real problem is the complete denial by many men in our party that there is a problem. Forget 2015. We didn't do much better...
- R Uduwerage-Perera 6th Feb - 7:49pm
Dear Colleagues, FGM is an abomination, but please let us not equate this with make circumcision, the two are not connected. As someone who was...
- David Allen 6th Feb - 7:45pm
Stuart, "I’m not at all confident that anybody will come up with something else that works." Would you like to explain why you don't think...
- Ruth Bright 6th Feb - 7:29pm
One fascinating and rarely mentioned aspect of this debate is the huge number of held seats (including Redcar) lost to a woman. Ian Swales please...