- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- What you can do with Black Friday
- Why focusing on benefit tourism will actually reduce public faith in the immigration system
- More needs to be done to help South Manchester carers
- Labours Islington culture reaches Thanet?
- Maghull – Beechcroft Retirement flats
- Politics of personality
- Damian McBride: are his blog posts in book form worth a read?
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Deregulation Bill
- We need to talk about willies.
- Republicans consider not inviting President Obama to give the state of the union speech
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 3:21pm
Glenn Andrews 28th Nov '14 - 3:04pm Is there still time to put a million Council houses on the front of the manifesto? Excellent idea...
- Julian Gibb 28th Nov - 3:07pm
Thankfully the LibDems will not be involved in any future developments. One seat in Scotland and at best a dozen in England will render the...
- Glenn Andrews 28th Nov - 3:04pm
Is there still time to put a million Council houses on the front of the manifesto?
- FrankBooth 28th Nov - 2:58pm
Just buzzing through the comments, we always seem to talk about building lots of houses being an important but rarely the quality of housing. What...
- Mark Argent 28th Nov - 2:48pm
This strikes me as a very credible article. What do we do to articulate a position which supports Britain's place in the EU? I can...
- Psi 28th Nov - 2:48pm
William Summers “Even if a Lib Dem Government and got cracking from day one there simply wouldn’t be enough skilled labour to make it happen,...