- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Opinion: Don't like the exam question? Just cross it out...
- Nick Clegg announces 2015 negotiating team
- Opinion: I'm 89% Liberal Democrat and a lot of my friends were surprised to be too
- Lib Dems as 'The Party of IN' - Clegg's pro-European strategy starts to pay off
- Tim Farron and Julian Huppert write: Why we need a Digital Bill of Rights (The Voice)
- Opinion: Conference and Equality (Teena Lashmore)
- Nick Harvey writes: Making free school meals work (Nick Harvey MP)
- Norman Lamb writes: Protecting people’s health and care data (Norman Lamb MP)
- Tom Brake writes… Job sharing for MPs – an idea whose time has come (Tom Brake MP)
- Colin Blunstone: Say You Don't Mind
- Spring Conference day one
- Random Books from the Library
- My recommended reading for today March 9, 2014
- There's nothing embarrassing about employing immigrants
- Westerleigh Road - temporary closure at approach to Ring Road
- Might we have another female Liberal Democrat President in the Near Future?
- Royal Mail still not listening on mail re-delivery
- I see you seeing me see you
- Lemsford Road to be closed for repair
- Joe King 9th Mar - 1:14pm
Errr... Jedi, do you think that UKIP are correct then? I am all for the brotherhood of countries, give and take, pulling together etc. If...
- paul hunt 9th Mar - 12:52pm
Well played, Nick! Genuine internationalism and patriotism are not mutually exclusive.
- jedibeeftrix 9th Mar - 12:48pm
"But you can’t change it with one foot out the door. You change it by taking your place at the table – which is where...
- lynne featherstone 9th Mar - 12:37pm
Really great speech - all that's worth fighting for!
- Trevor Stables 9th Mar - 12:20pm
This is my kind of patriotism, my party and proud.
- jedibeeftrix 9th Mar - 12:12pm