- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Maghull Photography Club
- Political parties are in need of friends
- Harrish Bisnauthsing selected for Grantham and Stamford
- May Mistaken on International Students
- The lamentable Doctor Who Movie (1996) is shown on Drama today the only good aspect of it:-
- Method in Pyongyang's madness?
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm - 21/12
- "Living in another world"
- Kelly Jones: Local boy in the photograph
- Merry Christmas
- Adam Robertson 21st Dec - 7:29pm
I agree with Caron, that Alex Salmond, wants another referendum. I accept that he firmly believes that Scotland should be independent and this should be...
- nvelope2003 21st Dec - 7:06pm
In a normal sale of shares the money would have been remitted to the seller, in this case the Government, which is what happened. The...
- Glenn 21st Dec - 7:03pm
It was always a mistake to think it was one referendum and then over for a generation. The SNP are the single biggest party in...
- Alan Johnson 21st Dec - 6:57pm
Actually the LHA legislation introduced by Labour aimed at the private rented sector, was nothing at all like the Tory "spare room crime legislation" there...
- Suzanne fletcher 21st Dec - 6:53pm
Not saying a lot as on "Sick leave" right now, but will say Thanks for starting the debate again. A lot of what I would...
- Hireton 21st Dec - 6:44pm
Caron, yes I have. While there is Universal Credit across the UK any devolution of welfare will be and must be de minimis. The NHS...