- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Opinion: It’s not just Britain and France (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: Liberal Internationalism (Matthew McGinty)
- Tony Greaves writes … Haggling over more than the haggis? (Tony Greaves)
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- Crutches museum needs support
- Folkestone Harbour Festival 2015
- #LibDemsPointing Meets Doctor Who - Snakedance
- Vive les coalitions
- CVs being collected for every Parliamentary candidate, including a Ukip classic
- Trust a progressive party of government
- Why anti-SNP tactical voting may not work
- New Membership Offer - Join by April 7th and get a free Election Law Handbook
- The best UK Government of my lifetime
- Single-sourced national polling stories should be as suspect as any other single-sourced stories
- Philip Thomas 30th Mar - 6:09pm
We can resign from the government any time we like. But why should we let the Tories fill the ministries currently occupied by Lib Dems...
- Stephen Campbell 30th Mar - 6:06pm
It seems as if the LibDems only reason to exist these days is to criticise other parties (apart from the Tories, who always seem to...
- William Hobhouse 30th Mar - 6:01pm
Totally agree with Daniel Henry's comment on FPTP. FPTP will kill us off as a party, if not at this election then at the next...
- Philip Thomas 30th Mar - 5:58pm
Why are we assuming the Tories have a majority in England and Wales? Given this is a scenario in which SNP+Labour is a majority (or...
- Liberal Neil 30th Mar - 5:48pm
Simon is correct that that is me in the photo :-) Jane - No - we haven't worked out ho to stop them being nicked....
- malc 30th Mar - 5:48pm
Twenty/thirty years ago Paddy Ashdown was a top campaigner, but not anymore. With him and Nick Clegg as the public face of the LibDems they...