- Lib Dems could try to out-flank Corbyn from the left? Are you having a laugh? Oh, and quit the anonymous briefings...
- Eleven new Liberal Democrat peers announced
- Jo Swinson writes...Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible
- Why I'm not going to castigate Jeremy Corbyn over women only train carriages
- Dame Annette Brooke, Hilary Stephenson, Matt Hanney and Ben Williams OBE and the rest of the Lib Dem Dissolution Honours
- Europe or the world? It’s a false choice. (Stuart Bonar)
- Tim Farron is right: Osama Bin Laden’s death was not a tragedy (Mark Wright)
- Lord William Wallace writes…Shrinking the State? (Lord William Wallace)
- Sexual harassment and assault of women on trains must be taken more seriously (Paul Walter)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Closing courts will "provide better access to justice" says Cheadle's Tory MP
- Labour Leader: The Poisoned Chalice
- Are the Lib Dems becoming a pressure group?
- Tour of Britain, Stage 4 finishing at Blyth
- Whom we elect – Thoughts of a Maghull elector
- Diesel powered cars – seems we were all conned!
- Intersectionalism? I'd rather listen to Nicki Minaj
- St Albans and Harpenden Food & Drink Festival
- Tonga rugby union team
- Little Jackie Paper 1st Sep - 8:54pm
tonyhill - Agree about Orwell's breadth. He was one of the best journalists of the time. He was a sharp, astute essayist. And, sadly, a...
- crewegwyn 1st Sep - 8:48pm
In his first comment Joe Otten seems to imply that Lib Dems who favour exit from the EU should not be on LDV. Is that...
- JoeBourke 1st Sep - 8:46pm
In 'Looking back on the Spanish Civil War' Orwell wrote "All that the working man demands is what ... others would consider the indispensable minimum...
- tonyhill 1st Sep - 8:23pm
Discussing Orwell on a blog is probably not the best of mediums because his writing was so wide-ranging and nuanced, but 'the genuinely popular culture...
- DavidW 1st Sep - 8:18pm
@John Tilley: "“You’d be pushed to find any policy all 8 MPs agree on which could be described as radical” This is indeed true, because...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 1st Sep - 8:17pm
On Sunday evening, I attended, accompanying my wife, an event in Malmo City Hall. (Sweden). It was an event for squash players from all over...