- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Council seems unprepared for UBER, should Peterborough Taxi firms be worried?
- Crosby and Waterloo Blooming marvellousley
- Back to the energy smart meters
- Model Council Motion on Council Tax Referendums
- America Don't Do It!!
- All progressives should get behind Corbyn
- Maghull – One of those I can't quite belive what I have just seen moments
- Soft Brexit is a mirage
- Scottish Government suffers NHS defeat
- Freedom of the City of Liverpool for the 96 victims of Hillsborough
- Lorenzo Cherin 29th Sep - 5:54pm
"Who do you think we are kidding Mr... if you think wer'e on the run .. !"
- Lorenzo Cherin 29th Sep - 5:50pm
The refugee crisis is as much a reason to criticise the EU , as to criticise the Conservative government , for it is whose fault...
- Peter Watson 29th Sep - 5:28pm
This thread gives the impression that if Corbyn recommended tactically voting for the Lib Dems in the Witney by-election, Lib Dems would take to the...
- Manfarang 29th Sep - 5:03pm
Stevan When it comes to doing business with the Chinese the word is 'guanxi'. Many parts of the world are forming economic unions. The Asean...
- William Hobhouse 29th Sep - 5:02pm
Liberal Neil - thank you for a concise explanation. But I am not persuaded. There is a chunk of our party who are accepting Brexit....
- Phil Aisthorpe 29th Sep - 4:24pm
Thanks for all the comments. You have motivated me to write more!