- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Friday favourite 137
- Shelagh Delaney's Salford (1960)
- "We want five green laws for a green Britain," an interview with Energy and Climate Change Secretary Ed Davey MP (Part Two)
- Liberal Democrats apologise to Chris Rennard for mishandling investigation
- I'm challenging Severn Trent on unlicensed roadworks in Ludlow's Corve Street
- Focus on Sunniside
- Linkblogging For 25/7/14
- Economy Now Bigger Than Pre-Crash Levels
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Agriculture and Food Industry - Motion to Take Note
- An interview with the PAFEC Post, June 1990
- tony b 26th Jul - 1:55am
MartinB - 'I was looking for LibDemVoice but from many of the comments above, I rather think I have ended up at Conservative Home….' Nope,...
- MartinB 26th Jul - 12:48am
I was looking for LibDemVoice but from many of the comments above, I rather think I have ended up at Conservative Home....
- MartinB 26th Jul - 12:40am
The ukip councillor in Doncaster Central used to be LD as well as a Lab cllr.
- Martin Tod 26th Jul - 12:37am
@Simon Shaw - while we're at it, the French record is also not as bad as ours on real per capita GDP levels - where...
- Martin Tod 26th Jul - 12:34am
@Simon Shaw - French GDP recovered to 2008 levels (in real terms) back in 2011. It is now 1.2% ahead of 2008 levels - and...
- Stephen Donnelly 25th Jul - 11:59pm
Very difficult job, mastering a brief and trying to deliver something half way through parliament. Not sure anyone could have done better, but still, there...