- Catherine Bearder undermined by fellow Liberal Democrats in New Statesman hatchet job (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: The habit of liberalism (Dominic Collard)
- A small step for trust in the manifesto (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A liberal postcard from Athens #2 (Stephen Harte)
- Opinion: Paddy Ashdown’s appeal to Green and Labour (Roger Lake)
- Shock election news: Farron and Lamb give original speeches
- Manchester Muslim Leaders condemn violence in France, Kuwait and Tunisia
- Greece should vote "NO."
- Will English votes for English laws quicken the break-up of the UK?
- Northern Rail's fare collection failure is bad for all of us
- Network Rail to repair pigeon netting after Lib Dem request
- I've decided... I'm backing Norman
- Evening Standard backs Tim Farron in leadership race
- Soft Power
- Dogs on Trams - What do you think?
- Ben Jephcott 1st Jul - 8:00pm
This tone of this article is patronising and negative, though I can understand the view from unnamed ALDE staff (whom I presume are referred to...
- Bill le Breton 1st Jul - 7:56pm
A leader worth his salt is at ease with Conference - celebrates the wisdom of that particular crowd; appreciates the experience and talent of those...
- Paul Walter 1st Jul - 7:52pm
Andrew, point taken. To be clear I was replying to, and only to, Mr Wallace.
- Richard Underhill 1st Jul - 7:37pm
Sharon Bowles' position heading the banking committee was hugely important, but difficult to explain on the doorstep. In the 2009 to 2014 parliament the Liberal...
- TonyJ 1st Jul - 7:36pm
Sammy - Yes people should have the right to criticise, but they should do so by name. Anonymous briefing is cowardly and pathetic. If the...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 1st Jul - 7:33pm
Catherine has been, and continues to be, a great campaigner. That is why I have read her here and elsewhere and I am surprised that...