- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Liz Lynne's January-May action plan
- By-Election Report: 16 October 2014
- Lib Dems campaign for end to second home tax loophole
- Employers say cutting EU immigration will backfire
- A Tribute to Efua Dorkenoo
- 11 to 13 year olds in #Peterborough offered free immunisation!
- Some more on political party membership - how rare is a membership like the SNP's?
- Last Dog Standing ~ Episode Four
- Detroit, change and the shift to bikes
- Labour government resists calls for NHS investigation
- Paul Walter 21st Oct - 5:33pm
The way he is holding the document makes it relatively obvious he is doing it on purpose.
- Caron Lindsay 21st Oct - 5:24pm
#iagreewithAlice. This is a chance for Nick to right a huge wrong. We should have had a woman in the Cabinet a long time ago....
- Robin McGhee 21st Oct - 5:19pm
Great article! Really can't see a reason not to have Jo Swinson in as Scottish Secretary, at the very least.
- Helen Tedcastle 21st Oct - 5:18pm
I agree with Caron Lindsay - well said.
- RC 21st Oct - 5:12pm
Just to repeat my point, you don't have to have a surplus to start reducing the relative size of the debt, if the economy is...
- RC 21st Oct - 5:10pm
@ Bill le Breton If there isn't, we're going to be heading deeper and deeper into a debt spiral from which it will be difficult...