- Catherine Bearder MEP writes...Why we want to let Brits keep their EU passports after Brexit
- Observations of an Ex Pat: Brexit goes nuclear
- Yet another Liberal Democrat GAIN from the Conservatives
- From selfies with Clegg to the Glee Club stage - my first Liberal Democrat conference
- Tim Farron's statement on Westminster attack
- Africa Liberal Network takes a strong stand against gender-based violence (Harriet Shone)
- ALDC’s by-election review 23 March 2017 (ALDC)
- The Africa Liberal Network launches new youth network in Nairobi (Harriet Shone)
- Lynne Featherstone writes: Smart consumers: the bedrock of the clean energy revolution (Lynne Featherstone)
- From selfies with Clegg to the Glee Club stage – my first Liberal Democrat conference (Rebecca Yates)
- Time to legalise drugs to tackle overcrowding in prisons?
- Interesting Links for 27-03-2017
- Phyllis Nicklin: Harborne, 1961
- The Struggle Of Being Gay In Religion
- Labour's own canvassing shows it is in trouble in Manchester Gorton by-election
- British Celanese Motor Club - Treasure Hunt, March 1965
- The Curse of Fatal Death: Steven Moffat's first Who script, now officially available
- Six of the Best 678
- Casanova, Northern Ballet (Festival Theatre: 23 - 25 March '17)
- Key questions about Everton's New Stadium
- Martin 27th Mar - 9:20am
p.s. By 'EU' I mean the issue will have to be discussed and resolved in the European Parliament and the Councils of Ministers.
- Martin 27th Mar - 9:13am
Andrew Tampion: Indeed citizenship is granted (in effect imposed for most), it seems, as a right. In fact depriving people of their citizenship status is...
- Frank Little 27th Mar - 9:06am
That was quick. thanks.
- Frank Little 27th Mar - 9:04am
Is there a Web-friendly version of this banner? I would love to use one. Also, there are loads of Westminster pix on Facebook. Did anybody...
- grahame lamb 27th Mar - 8:45am
Lord Paddick says that "having the power" (my emphasis) to access end-to-end encrypted messages (eg Whatsapp) would be neither proportionate or effective. I disagree. The...
- Pat 27th Mar - 8:34am
Another day reading LDV and another sigh! Is it dual citizenship some of you might be seeking? Sounds like some might prefer just to be...