- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ed Miliband’s speech: tricky message, poor timing (Stephen Tall)
- Actor Chris happy to play his distant relative Captain Cook at Redcar
- The Falklands War we forgot
- The unelected man behind one of the most important Lib Dem achievements in government
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- On the psychology of public service incompetence
- We will remember them: Introduction to an occasional series
- Are sleeping pills a way to raise turnout in elections?
- We need to talk about Syria: the American suicide bomber
- The Blood is The Life 28-07-2014
- UK Government to protect National Parks from fracking
- T-J 28th Jul - 2:59pm
I used to be very enthusiastic about the potential of the Commonwealth for driving positive social changes in its members as well as promoting economic...
- RC 28th Jul - 2:49pm
To quote Churchill: "If it's a blessing in disguise, it seems quite effectively disguised" UKIP may be hypocritical, negative and a waste of space, but...
- Helen Dudden 28th Jul - 2:39pm
I have always posted under my real name, always written under my real name, if it is law or simply comments ,I have nothing ton...
- Giles Goodall 28th Jul - 2:36pm
Well done for highlighting the hypocrisy at the heart of the Ukip narrative. Yes, people still voted for them after they failed to turn up...
- Richard Dean 28th Jul - 2:32pm
Politics is about emotion as well as rationality, and the idea of respect should not in my view be used to suppress the freedom to...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Jul - 2:13pm
Just seen the guidance of not letting a thread degenerate between two or three people. I'll try to abide by this, I just think it...