- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Sefton Labour Leader blocksLib Dem bid for Inquiry into Sefton's conduct over Mayor Anderson
- Campaigning in Watford for Dorothy Thornhill, cake by Sara Bedford
- Election deadline coming up: apply for a proxy vote by 5pm Tuesday
- Liberal Democrat Women's manifesto
- Wapley footbridge is now open!
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg visits beautiful Scotland
- President Nazarbayev Goes to Vote
- Just possibly, this may have been an unwise press call to take
- Edwards Hand: Friday Hill
- Eddie Sammon 26th Apr - 6:04pm
What people want when they say PR is a party list system. This is the age old complaint "we got x amount of votes but...
- Mr Wallace 26th Apr - 5:58pm
@Caron "Mr Wallace, that is an absolute load of nonsense. Ten thousand pound tax threshold, extra money to disadvantaged kids in school, green investment bank,...
- Michael BG 26th Apr - 5:56pm
@ Denis Mollison “On electoral reform, please can we stop re-inventing the wheel? Our party and its predecessors have been thinking about fair votes for...
- Stimpson 26th Apr - 5:37pm
They should forget doing any deals with socialists, and concentrate on moderating the Tories, by ensuring we are kept in the EU, we do not...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Apr - 5:26pm
Katie Barron, you raise a good point on the benefits in accountability of only having one MP per constituency. Us STV sceptics are few and...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Apr - 5:22pm
Hi Denis. I see your plan. 118 constituencies and 513 MPs. My problem is I don't see how more proportionality can be achieved with fewer...