- As hate crime rises, Farron and Pidgeon visit vandalised Polish Centre (Caron Lindsay)
- Progress in York – our report back after 12 months in joint administration (Keith Aspden)
- The Liberal approach to immigration (Holly Matthies)
- Controlled migration with free movement – squaring the circle (Stevan Rose)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…An early general election (Paul Tyler)
- On the next step for the Lib Dems and finally regaining that all important identity...
- The Battle of the Somme commemoration Southport 2016
- Brexit tears
- Pollster who got referendum right points to Remain winning 2nd referendum
- Conservatives – Reckless, Divisive, Isolated and Dangerous
- Sefton Council's Leading Lights do not impress visiting resident to a Council meeting
- The Blood is the Life for 01-07-2016
- Help us fight for the EU
- My must-reads this week July 1, 2016
- Al 1st Jul - 4:55pm
"I want to see Gove and Leadsom both sacked, if as expected, Theresa May wins the Tory leadership". Wasn't Theresa May the minister responsible for...
- Bill le Breton 1st Jul - 4:51pm
Paul, surely the potential for UKIP to make considerable gains in an early election are sufficient to discourage any new PM from going to the...
- Bill le Breton 1st Jul - 4:34pm
"Project Fear was understating the impact Brexit would have". No it was exaggerating the impact and mis-describing them. Had, for example, the Treasury not rigged...
- Andrew Hickey 1st Jul - 3:56pm
Reversing Brexit *means* keeping free movement to and from Europe -- and if it involves re-entering the EU, rather than just not leaving it, it...
- Chris Bertram 1st Jul - 3:47pm
@Andrew - Didn't we get to our present position as a result of having been the Tories' human shield for five years, rather than any...
- Paul Tyler 1st Jul - 3:41pm
Hansard must have updated the link, apologies: https://hansard.parliament.uk/Lords/2016-06-30/debates/16063032000571/ConstituencyBoundaryRevisions For full explanation of process to arrange an earlier General Election see: https://nortonview.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/an-early-general-election/