- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Opinion: It’s not just Britain and France (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: Liberal Internationalism (Matthew McGinty)
- Tony Greaves writes … Haggling over more than the haggis? (Tony Greaves)
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- Crutches museum needs support
- Folkestone Harbour Festival 2015
- #LibDemsPointing Meets Doctor Who - Snakedance
- Vive les coalitions
- CVs being collected for every Parliamentary candidate, including a Ukip classic
- Trust a progressive party of government
- Why anti-SNP tactical voting may not work
- New Membership Offer - Join by April 7th and get a free Election Law Handbook
- The best UK Government of my lifetime
- Single-sourced national polling stories should be as suspect as any other single-sourced stories
- John Roffey 30th Mar - 6:18pm
ATF 30th Mar '15 - 5:06pm "I worry greatly about any party that either wants the UK to break up, a regressive rather than progressive...
- Jones 30th Mar - 6:16pm
Thanks for the post, I quite agree.
- Stimpson 30th Mar - 6:11pm
Labour are hard left under Miliband. They are threatening to undo the 2012 Health and Social care act, throttle the outsourcing companies, renationalise large amounts...
- Philip Thomas 30th Mar - 6:09pm
We can resign from the government any time we like. But why should we let the Tories fill the ministries currently occupied by Lib Dems...
- Stephen Campbell 30th Mar - 6:06pm
It seems as if the LibDems only reason to exist these days is to criticise other parties (apart from the Tories, who always seem to...
- William Hobhouse 30th Mar - 6:01pm
Totally agree with Daniel Henry's comment on FPTP. FPTP will kill us off as a party, if not at this election then at the next...