- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Alistair Carmichael MP writes...Sometimes it is not a bad thing to be an elitist!
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- Autumn 2016 St Paul Ward Focus
- Britain must stay in Europol - Nick Clegg
- Jonathan Meades on Marmite
- Northern Ireland Boundary Commission proposals 2016 - my observations
- The trial of Gordon Anglesea
- Time for Brexiteers to Fess up
- WADA and the IOC Will be One Another's Salvation or Undoing
- Lib Dem tip #8: don't let fear of policy details put you off canvassing
- Review : Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
- The Next Elections we need Newbies to Win
- Tomas H-J 24th Oct - 12:23am
@Lorenzo Cherin: "Why then .... do we get so much less coverage than UKIP ?!" Because the pivot of British politics in 2015 shifted away...
- Philip Rolle 23rd Oct - 11:22pm
An improvement certainly. But Richmond Park will be your test.
- Galen Milne 23rd Oct - 11:13pm
I'm very sad to hear that Helen has passed away. She was an activist personified and I'm glad to have made her acquaintance via the...
- Paul Walter 23rd Oct - 10:29pm
El Sid "Sorry Paul. Have I been misunderstanding you on this thread? I believed that your good self and the liberal democrat party wanted to...
- Tony Greaves 23rd Oct - 10:27pm
The boy Lineker done well...
- nvelope2003 23rd Oct - 9:50pm
The SNP does not get so much coverage at Westminster as it did to start with because few of its MPs say anything interesting. The...