- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- Can Istanbul Be Saved?
- The Queens submits plans for four holiday lets
- Tim Farron and Liz Leffman open Lib Dem HQ in Witney
- Out of date before it's built!
- Theatre Thoughts: Ballet Lessons
- Whoop, Whoop! We're nearly at the 400 mark! #ScrapTheMayorsCar
- New threat to Shotley Bridge Hospital
- September Books
- Alzheimer's Society Guide for Councillors
- I Wrote A Thing...
- Glenn 30th Sep - 9:45pm
Our involvement in the middle east has been one dismal failure after another. We should steer clear and only commit military forces to situations that...
- Stevan Rose 30th Sep - 9:45pm
"how is Tim Farron going to build houses, reverse the cuts in public services and improve them whilst improving education and the NHS without borrowing...
- nvelope2003 30th Sep - 9:44pm
Another interesting academic discussion but those who want comprehensives for other people's children seem less keen to send their own to them. It was quite...
- Joebourke 30th Sep - 9:38pm
Leader in Economist today detailing gravity of situation in Aleppo: https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21707929-why-west-must-protect-people-syria-and-stand-up-vladimir-putin-grozny-rules
- Jonathan Brown 30th Sep - 8:57pm
@Joseph - I see, thanks for the clarification - I think that's quite an important distinction. If there is to be any peaceful outcome then...
- J Dunn 30th Sep - 8:43pm
Joseph Bourke Isn't it strange,... how you judge an elected government, is only a legitimately elected government,.. until *you* decide,... it's a regime.? Assad,.. whatever...