- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Plans for second (fourth) Forth rail bridge
- By-election Updates - 29th September 2016
- Five Liberal Democrats to follow on Twitter
- Double Lib Dems gains from Tories kick off by-election results
- Nice lunch in Redcar Library cafe.
- Yet Another Rant About Class From Me
- Newcomen Ward Neighbourhood Action Partnership
- Banbury to Birmingham Snow Hill in the 1960s
- Cotswold DC, Stow - 29th September 2016
- Wellingborough BC, Finedon - 29th September 2016
- Manfarang 30th Sep - 7:30am
Glenn I should ask why you think China should lend money to Britain to finance a generous British welfare system whereas in China no similar...
- Manfarang 30th Sep - 6:31am
Lorenzo China won the war too. Thank God for the Americans and Russians.
- Manfarang 30th Sep - 6:04am
Glenn The Asian economic crisis began because the government of Thailand would not take the difficult decision to devalue its currency to curb an overheated...
- Glenn 30th Sep - 5:02am
Manfarang. No they were not. They were the result of following fairly recent fashionable economic orthodoxies. One of many possible approaches. IMO, and those of...
- Manfarang 30th Sep - 4:28am
Glen The austerity years were the result of the fallout from the financial crisis of 2008. Who ever was in power would have had to...
- Glenn 30th Sep - 1:33am
Steven Rose' The Austerity years were for nothing. They prolonged the recession with very few benefits to the economy and the chief architect of this...