- Opinion: Float like a butterfly, vote like a xxx?
- Willie Rennie MSP writes...You wouldn't put UKIP in charge of Europe, so you wouldn't put the SNP in charge of the UK
- The Times: "Lib Dems are great survivors"
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats should support abolishing the Monarchy – and it is the right time to do so
- Danny Alexander: if we allow the Tories to govern by themselves, it frightens me
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage (Paul Walter)
- Three reasons why Talk of the Glens is much better than the Daily Mail (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Burstow MP writes… Mental health and employment support must be available to all who need it (Paul Burstow MP)
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones writes…A record number of councils are calling for a clampdown on Fixed Odds Betting Terminals – the Government must act (Tim Clement-Jones)
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions (Caron Lindsay)
- Why haven't tuition fees deterred young people from going to university?
- What prevented the press from exposing Jimmy Savile's crimes
- Champion newspaper – seems I have to prove I am a Lib Dem!
- Miliband's tuition fee masterstroke
- Worth Reading 159: You can't checkout from here
- Faith and Pride's Response to the Conscience Clause Consultation
- No to Lee Valley Tax Petition
- 20th Century Stores opens in Stockport
- The postcode lottery test: which answer do you pick?
- On the £6,000 tuition fees that Labour are proposing...
- malc 27th Feb - 8:48pm
The LibDems need to stop biting every time tuition fees are in the headlines. To the general public they can't win, they were the party...
- Stuart 27th Feb - 8:33pm
@Simon Shaw "Incidentally, you didn’t answer my question: Three weeks ago you accused Vince Cable on LDV of spouting “speculative rubbish” about Labour’s proposals. Do...
- Glenn 27th Feb - 8:31pm
Simon. it benefits middle earners of £35, O00 or so and leaves the situation for lower earners exactly the same. However, the interests rates on...
- Simon Shaw 27th Feb - 8:26pm
@Stuart Please don't keep trying to change the subject. Three weeks ago here on LDV you accused Vince Cable of spouting “speculative rubbish” about Labour’s...
- Stuart 27th Feb - 8:10pm
Me: "“On the day when Vince Cable has claimed that 9,000 – 6,000 = 6,000, I reckon you’ve picked the worst possible time to ask...
- Jayne Mansfield 27th Feb - 8:03pm
@ tabman @Psi, I think you will see that I was referring to the MP's expenses scandal which I assert is the cause of so...