- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Statement from Alistair Carmichael following leak inquiry
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition
- In full: Nick Clegg responds to the Queen's Speech
- Opinion: Should Liberal Democrats accept defeat and join the two main parties? (Martin Petts)
- Opinion: Goodbye Salisbury Convention, hello UK constitutional convention (Simon Foster)
- We need to be impatient to end the scourge of rough sleeping (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: We need votes at 16 for the EU referendum (Alfred Motspur)
- Baroness Susan Kramer writes…Why I’m backing Elaine Bagshaw for Tower Hamlets Mayor (Susan Kramer)
- Thank You Focus
- Liberal Democrat Group shadow cabinet
- Thank you Mr Dodds for the encouragement
- Islamic State: The Digital Caliphate
- Queen's Speech heralds an attempt to bring in online voting for UK general elections
- My review of yesterday's Queen's Speech
- My early BBC interview about the early Tim Farron
- Hampton Hargate and Vale PC, Hargate ward- Wednesday 17th June 2015
- The Blood is The Life 28-05-2015
- Community politics, Orange Book, Social Liberalism. Time for the Lib Dems to move on.
- David-1 28th May - 6:57pm
In retrospect, it seems as if the Yes to AV campaign were playing to lose.
- expats 28th May - 6:44pm
As a 71 year old I've probably voted Lib(Dem) more times than most....As to why? I find it difficult to pick on any real reason...
- JohnTilley 28th May - 6:40pm
Some conflicting memories in this thread of the AV Referendum. I seem to recall that the main plank of The Conservative campaign was a series...
- Tony Dawson 28th May - 6:33pm
"peter tyzack: , we gave him the job to do, and the 2010 electorate gave him the hand of cards. He played it extremely well,"...
- Caron Lindsay 28th May - 6:30pm
Also, good article in the Spectator covering the main issues and how the SNP's hypocrisy in this is incredible given their previous behaviour. http://www.spectator.co.uk/life/status-anxiety/9541262/nicola-sturgeon-protests-too-much-about-alistair-carmichael/
- Tony Dawson 28th May - 6:30pm
So, which is the more damaging to the Lib Dems? (a) Alistair Campbell's actions (b) Alistair Campbell's subsequent economy with the truth? (c) David Ward's...