- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria
- ++LDV Members' Survey on Syria - 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT...(and it's a big but..)
- Confirmed: Lib Dem MPs to back airstrikes in Syria - Sky
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons.
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Lib Dem MPs will back airstrikes on Syria
- Six of the Best 554
- Liberal Democrat MPs to back air strikes again Isil in Syria
- Eritrea-Ethiopia Boundary Commission (EEBC)
- Going Full Right Wing Nut-Job
- North Wind, by Gwyneth Jones
- Shropshire Council planners have responded to my article "Local planning is dead in Shropshire"
- The Labour Party has been here before (and it turned out rather well)
- Lydiate – Christmas Tree on the Village Green today
- Glenn 1st Dec - 9:53pm
Paul Reynolds, good posts.
- Dal 1st Dec - 9:51pm
- Paul Walter 1st Dec - 9:50pm
This is a good explanation. It just seems to have come out of the blue a bit. The five tests seemed so clear and so...
- Richard Harris 1st Dec - 9:50pm
"Met as best they can". You can't pass your driving test "as best you can". It's a fudge. Shame.
- Cllr Mark Wright 1st Dec - 9:47pm
Good call Tim.
- Hywel 1st Dec - 9:45pm
This is Tims full statement (email of a shorter version just arrived) http://www.libdems.org.uk/position_on_syria?utm_campaign=151201_syria&utm_medium=email&utm_source=libdems