- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Julian Huppert writes… Clamping down on Tax Dodging (Julian Huppert MP)
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Enablement For All (Kirsten Johnson)
- Leeds a refuge for Jews
- Recycling Failure
- New video starkly highlights need for Laurencekirk Flyover
- Tuesday meetings - Hogmanay 2015 and schools consultation
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- On the road to a stronger economy and a fairer society
- Can Lib Dems Learn Anything from Syriza's Win?
- Linkblogging For 27/1/15
- Have your say about your hospital care
- Labour Blair Gaddafi Collusion
- Robert 28th Jan - 9:03am
By constantly concentrating only on the six million Jewish victims of the Nazi extermination and concentration camps we risk re-writing the history of the Holocaust....
- T-J 28th Jan - 8:44am
This sort of referential image manipulation stuff belongs on the social media campaign, being shared on political blogs and facebook. It isn't good enough to...
- Tsar Nicolas 28th Jan - 8:31am
Sarah Noble, That is an excellent short video - top marks. I think Tom Scott also (without realising it) made a very good case against...
- Richard Sangster 28th Jan - 7:52am
The present system of voting in Parliament with MPs wandering through division lobbies wastes a lot of time and effectively limits the number of votes...
- eduardo goncalves 28th Jan - 7:47am
This rather reminds me of the old SWP catch-phrase "Neither Washington nor Moscow but International Socialism"! Except it's not nearly as titillating. Feels much more...
- Tim13 28th Jan - 7:44am
Well done, Tessa - when so many of our so-called environmentalist members buckled to George Osborne's will.