- Washington Women’s March contributing to the new Liberator song book? (Bernard Aris)
- Maybe not! We must not let Theresa get away with it. (Katharine Pindar)
- Some Military Mathematics? (Steve Trevethan)
- A tale of two Presidents (Paul Walter)
- Trump could be a good thing (Caron Lindsay)
- Metrolink and Transport Update
- Creative Living Centre Seeks new Trustees and Chair
- Interesting Links for 24-01-2017
- On Brexit and the tectonic plates of geopolitics
- Lib Dem membership incentive scheme rides again
- On coming out as a feminist
- Milton Keynes before Milton Keynes
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Driven down from the North of Rutland
- A great send off for Charles (Uncle Albert) Walker
- The Council's new Rough Sleepers Scrutiny Group will basically involve this:
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 24th Jan - 8:17am
'Be interesting to know where he ends up.' Also interesting to know where the money ended up. The usual pattern is that money spent by...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 24th Jan - 5:41am
Lorenzo, Thank you. And you are absolutely right to say that the party does need to consult more with members and supporters to develope a...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 24th Jan - 5:27am
Katharine Pindar, I certainly wasn't suggesting that our by-election candidates should just focus on local issues. A by-election should always be about national issues as...
- John 24th Jan - 3:28am
Agree with Matt, even if Libdem wants to keep the Remain strategy, they also have to create a new set of policies that could be...
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Jan - 1:16am
This is interesting ! It is time for some polling and direct democracy in our party ! Online referendums and votes to take the views...
- matt 24th Jan - 1:03am
I would have so much love and respect for the Libdems if we could hear them say something along the lines..... Ok, the referendum result...
Wed 25th Jan 2017
Mon 30th Jan 2017
Tue 31st Jan 2017
Thu 2nd Feb 2017
Fri 3rd Feb 2017
Mon 6th Feb 2017
Wed 8th Feb 2017
Thu 9th Feb 2017
Thu 16th Feb 2017