- Controlled migration with free movement – squaring the circle (Stevan Rose)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…An early general election (Paul Tyler)
- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- The Blood is the Life for 01-07-2016
- Help us fight for the EU
- My must-reads this week July 1, 2016
- Vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself
- Blyth Town Council - Meetings July 2016
- Harris Academy pupils - bus options from August
- Want to help make Lib Dem party policy? Here are four opportunities
- The next prime minister will be Michael Gove. I don't see how it can be avoided
- Interesting Links for 01-07-2016
- Lib Dems gain seat in first post-referendum elections
- Roland 1st Jul - 12:20pm
@Paul King - I fully understand where you and others are coming from on this. The problem, looking back, is that it was in the...
- Tony Dawson 1st Jul - 12:04pm
There are two kind of pressures which have been pressing the reaction to the wave of EC immigration. One is cultural (EC immigration has reached...
- Mark Seaman 1st Jul - 11:54am
Freedom of movement when the countries involved have very similar standards of living is not a problem. The issue is that the former Soviet Bloc...
- Matt (Bristol) 1st Jul - 11:39am
Hurrah! We move onwards. Looking forward (which is tough and possibly naive) I think – and beginning to open up myself to the the possibility...
- Matt (Bristol) 1st Jul - 11:34am
"The freedom to import labour at will..." Freedom of movement is *not* - at a foundational level - freedom of the corporate employer to import....
- Andrew Hickey 1st Jul - 11:30am
Catherine, I agree with most of that. I'm just not a very optimistic person, though :-/