- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Christians and the Conscience Clause
- Faith and Pride Consultation on the Northern Ireland Freedom of Conscience Amendment Bill
- Mrs Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel - #3/3 of classic songs one takes for granted
- Alex gets his doctorate
- Acocks Green Claimant Unemployment falls 23 to 695
- With Professor Amy Austin Holmes from the American University, Cairo, December 19
- Liberal Democrats call for a referendum on Manston
- UCAS reports record numbers placed at UK universities and colleges in 2014
- Planning application submitted for council office solar scheme
- Lib Dems call for encryption by default
- Chris_sh 20th Dec - 10:00pm
@JohnTilley 20th Dec '14 - 3:32am "By 24th June 1944 there were 233,000 casualties and losses in the invasion of Normandy." You are talking about...
- Tony Greaves 20th Dec - 8:06pm
Parliaments were of rooks. For ever gathering together with their own kind, squawking, bullying other birds, covering the world beneath them with excrement. Tony
- Jane Ann Liston 20th Dec - 8:05pm
One anomaly a basic income for everybody would solve is the fact that while income tax is based on the individual's income, benefits are awarded...
- Tony Greaves 20th Dec - 7:59pm
John Tilley - I think it's about 50-50 (I write "about" without checking the earlier lists in detail - the last list was 3-3). Paul...
- theakes 20th Dec - 7:48pm
Dave Fawcett, I was a member and activist in Durham back in the 80s. Remember Gateshead and its development well. Note I said in "many...
- Martin Land 20th Dec - 7:43pm
Liberal Democrats. Winning Somewhere.