- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Simon Shaw 27th Apr - 9:48am
@Rob Gilliam "We’re are not, and should not present ourselves as, the “party that you vote for if you find the other parties too extreme”...
- Robert 27th Apr - 9:40am
To be honest I'm really struggling as is my family to trust any political party in the three main group Liberal would have been my...
- Geoffrey Payne 27th Apr - 9:40am
I think this would be a useful discussion after the general election as everything has now been set for this one. It is useful however...
- Peter Chegwyn 27th Apr - 9:38am
Ha! Since my previous comment last night I've been 'blocked by Blackford' as I can no longer see the Facebook page for the international banker...
- Rob Gilliam 27th Apr - 9:33am
Yes! Yes! Yes! As soon as the campaign started in earnest I saw the "Look Left, Look Right, Then Cross" approach and thought we were...
- Caracatus 27th Apr - 9:30am
Good article - only problem with it is it involves changing the Party Leader and his entire strategy. We have entered the remarkable situation where...