- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Tim Farron to go on Have I Got News for You
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- Lib Dem Christian Forum membership doubles in 2015 (William Dyer)
- Jenny Randerson writes… The final decision on Heathrow is imminent and Lib Dems are standing firm (Jenny Randerson)
- Farron’s five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria (Caron Lindsay)
- Oops! The £92.5bn black hole in Leave.eu’s sums (Stuart Bonar)
- Lights On for the West End! ... and a spectacular fireworks extravaganza!
- Tesco Riverside Craft Fayre - as part of West End Christmas Fortnight
- Cambridgeshire Lib Dems renew call for 5 per cent council tax increase to raise £7.2M
- Planning appeals launched for Ludlow solar farm and out of town housing
- Links I found interesting for 25-11-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 25-11-2015
- Norman Lamb Climbs Every Mountain
- No greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, say Welsh Lib Dems
- Lights switch on in Whickham
- Thomson Street to finally re-open to through traffic
- expats 25th Nov - 9:25am
Eddie Sammon 25th Nov '15 - 1:42am..................I think the whole idea that we need to wait for consensus before we act is wrong anyway. It’s...
- Phyllis 25th Nov - 9:08am
Andrew Hickey "Party policy is decided by the party, democratically, not by the leader." I've heard this repeated so many times and I actually believed...
- Anne 25th Nov - 8:52am
Why get rid of Assad when we will not touch Saudi,Bahrain and Qatar? I do not understand the reasoning and I expect many others do...
- expats 25th Nov - 8:49am
Eddie Sammon 24th Nov '15 - 11:38am.........If we don’t give Cameron permission to bomb Daesh in Syria then our politicians and diplomats should be more...
- BrianD 25th Nov - 8:38am
Sad to hear Tony Greaves reverting to tribalism. Perhaps he hasn't read Marquand's "Mammon's Kingdom"
- John Bennett 25th Nov - 8:12am
I can only assume that those advocating the expansion of Heathrow have never looked at the nearby section of the M25.