- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Report shows how extensively this country fails vulnerable children (Caron Lindsay)
- Worth Reading 178: Condemn the New Prophecy!
- Photobombed by a cat
- Get all the latest news from the Lib Dem website - by email
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- In Tribute to Tony Fife...
- A spy in the sky that tracks what you do - and goes back in time to see what you did
- What Is The Difference Between Innovation and Creativity
- Action now on liverpool city region
- Exclusivity isnt what it is cracked up to be
- Ince Blundell/Lydiate – What ever happened to those wind farm proposals?
- David-1 4th Jul - 7:55pm
In what way do you see this as "extending state powers"?
- Eddie Sammon 4th Jul - 6:56pm
Obama won against Clinton in 2008 because of Iraq and he was seen as being to the left of her, not because women are more...
- David 4th Jul - 6:47pm
@phyills. Somebody said something should be done about the entire poor working classes (me), but nobody said that it should solely be about poor working...
- Stephen Donnelly 4th Jul - 6:43pm
These two sentences from the Guardian convince me that this should be opposed. "If said named person has any concerns about a child's welfare, they...
- Simon McGrath 4th Jul - 6:08pm
To characterise concern about the state appointing an official to have responsibility for every child, regardless of whether they need support, as only being opposed...
- Ruth Bright 4th Jul - 5:57pm
Phyllis - blimey what would we do without you? xx Stuart - exactly. David - I take your points but there is sexism in our...