- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction (Caron Lindsay)
- Michael Moore MP’s Westminster Notes (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: The media have failed the public over the Woolwich atrocity (Ewan Hoyle)
- Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP writes…An EU-US trade deal would be good for Europe and for Britain (Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP)
- Opinion: An EU exit would be bad for Britain; it is our job to explain why (Richard Davis)
- Victory Parade
- Outrageous £36,040 Meetings
- Why the debate on tax is worrying and how MPs could solve the problem
- EU - It it really is getting sillier by the day
- Courageous science policy thinking we might all live to regret | Kieron Flanagan
- In the garden this week...
- The Blood is The Life 24-05-2013
- The case against the snooper's charter remains unchanged
- Outrage in the local currency world
- Harris Academy - decant transport arrangements - an update
- Paul Pettinger 24th May - 12:19pm
Thank you for seeking to engage . All of us of an independent mind will over the course of our lives hold views that will...
- Dave Page 24th May - 12:17pm
Unfortunately Simon' s actions don't match his words. He makes a reasonable argument here about separating the concepts of civil partnership, which confers legal rights...
- Benjamin Mathis 24th May - 12:15pm
Simon, Thank you for taking the time, to write and submit this. If nothing else, it gives us all a from-the-horse's-mouth account of your reasoning....
- Andrew Emmerson 24th May - 12:06pm
Unless I'm reading this piece wrong - it seems that the objections were a mixture of very minor technicalities, and far flung policy ideas that...
- William Hobhouse 24th May - 12:01pm
The Lib Dem Campaign for Manufacturing has been very clear about the building blocks for a stronger economy. And R & D is a key...