- What would you do if you were Mayor of Nice? (Caron Lindsay)
- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart (Jack Watson)
- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- What would have been worse? A Labour conference with a GMB picket or no conference at all?
- Day 5714: Brexit Means Batshit or Brexit means Bullshit
- Interesting Links for 27-08-2016
- eFocus no. 102
- New opera house planned for Bonkers Hall
- Shrewsbury Folk Festival bans black-face morris dancers
- Six of the Best 621
- Jeremy Corbyn campaigns "for climate change"
- Robot Dreams, by Isaac Asimov
- Borrowdale Close road surface in need of some work!
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 27th Aug - 8:58am
@grahame lamb 'The train-operating companies are in the private sector so why is tax-payers money being transferred to them.' Government gives tax-payers' money to an...
- Peter Kemp 27th Aug - 8:51am
PS I was on the beach in Cannes in June, woman wearing all manner of clothes, bikinis, T-shirts/shorts, one piece swim suits ... what they...
- Peter Kemp 27th Aug - 8:49am
In response to JamesG above ... yes, maybe some Muslim woman are forced to wear clothes they do not want to wear. This would be...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 27th Aug - 8:33am
@Stevan Rose ' Manchester Airports Group is a fantastic success story for public investment returning profit to local councils but competing with and beating private...
- grahame lamb 27th Aug - 8:28am
The train-operating companies are in the private sector so why is tax-payers money being transferred to them. Is the tax-payer to be asked to subsidise...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 27th Aug - 8:22am
One of the problems with wholesale nationalisation of the railways is that it would apply the same processes to those parts of the industry that...